Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 33 to 40 of 48

  1. #33
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Saturn
    PIN
    which one?
    Device
    9900/PlayBook
    OS
    good question
    Carrier
    All of them
    Posts
    2,405
    Wirelessly posted (Bold 9000 )

    Quote Originally Posted by louwiid
    Quote Originally Posted by ealvnv View Post
    well people seems like i will have to join the ql addiction, just a question, how many bookmarks i can set for access trough ql...?
    The only limit seems to be how far you want to scroll. Or how many sub-menus you want to generate.
    Cool thanks



  2. #34
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Fortress of Gorillatude
    Device
    Palm Pre
    OS
    1.4
    Posts
    639
    This app is definitely a winner for me. I love finding an app that solves issues I did not even know I had!

    Thank you again to all for your input!

    ----------------
    Now playing: APM - 07/15/09 Marketplace
    via FoxyTunes

  3. #35
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    PIN
    an assortment of numbers and letters
    Device
    9530 Storm Verizon
    OS
    Newest
    Posts
    145
    i luv QL.. and they keep updatin it.. addin a new feature everytime.. and makin it run smoother.. it have the ability to launch apps.. but i usually us it to quick dial people since the built in contacts list isnt flick scrolling lol.. but the ability to scroll wit the volume keys makes life better.. it also has the time and date and weather in it too.. and in some apps u cant see the time or date.. so that helps me sometimes.. but for wut this program combines.. its definitely worth it.. its like 13895 programs in one.. for the price of a basic one.. GO FOR IT lol..



  4. #36
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by louwiid View Post
    This app is definitely a winner for me. I love finding an app that solves issues I did not even know I had!

    Thank you again to all for your input!

    ----------------
    Now playing: APM - 07/15/09 Marketplace
    via FoxyTunes
    Glad to hear it Lou :fing02: welcome to the club :35:

  5. #37
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Tuscola, IL
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Lyric's .509 hybrid
    Posts
    60
    Yea, every time a new cool little utility app comes out, I just say to myself - wait a week or two and see if they add it to QL. I love that they now have Stop Tilt included. I was thinking about buying that one and now I don't have to!

    I also love the time/date/weather thing - when I'm in something else and need to check the time, it's just one button away - and then escape out of it and it doesn't lag what I was originally doing.


    I have one question for QL folks though...

    Has anyone found how/where you add Email Settings to QL? (You know, for changing BIS emails or filters.) I don't see it under apps. Any help appreciated.



  6. #38
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by send2steph View Post
    Yea, every time a new cool little utility app comes out, I just say to myself - wait a week or two and see if they add it to QL. I love that they now have Stop Tilt included. I was thinking about buying that one and now I don't have to!

    I also love the time/date/weather thing - when I'm in something else and need to check the time, it's just one button away - and then escape out of it and it doesn't lag what I was originally doing.


    I have one question for QL folks though...

    Has anyone found how/where you add Email Settings to QL? (You know, for changing BIS emails or filters.) I don't see it under apps. Any help appreciated.

    For the life me Steph I can't find an option to do so? I have tried everything I can think of and still come up empty?

  7. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Tuscola, IL
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Lyric's .509 hybrid
    Posts
    60
    Wirelessly posted

    Do I win a prize for stumping Bryan?

  8. #40
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by send2steph View Post
    Wirelessly posted

    Do I win a prize for stumping Bryan?
    :haha: It is killing me that I can't figure this out :aargh4:

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •