Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 22

  1. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Quote Originally Posted by socalmiles View Post
    thank you sir!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Nice Stiefler :fing02:
    Welcome guys!



  2. #10
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    actually if you go to the download link it shows that v0.86 is out

    Links:

    OTA

    Desktop Install

  3. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Threads merged

    And nice find on the update Laney



  4. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    actually if you go to the download link it shows that v0.86 is out

    Links:

    OTA

    Desktop Install
    Thanks Laney.

  5. #13
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Detroit
    PIN
    not for sharing
    Device
    Droix X FTW
    OS
    2.2
    Posts
    266
    Is the storm button fixed on .86? Kinda digging weather eye for the look.



  6. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Powell, Ohio
    PIN
    It on the JACKASS!
    Device
    9530 Storm 9550 Storm2
    OS
    5.0.0.530 by Lyricidal
    Posts
    469
    Quote Originally Posted by polar135 View Post
    Is the storm button fixed on .86? Kinda digging weather eye for the look.
    Yes the buttons are fixed with this release. Can someone post a pic of the Berryweather icon that some seem to like more.

  7. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by HarlyFan View Post
    Yes the buttons are fixed with this release. Can someone post a pic of the Berryweather icon that some seem to like more.
    Here is a shot of the Berryweather icon it just looks HD compared to BBweather

  8. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Powell, Ohio
    PIN
    It on the JACKASS!
    Device
    9530 Storm 9550 Storm2
    OS
    5.0.0.530 by Lyricidal
    Posts
    469
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Here is a shot of the Berryweather icon it just looks HD compared to BBweather

    Thanks Bryan your right it does look better! I appreciate the screenshot as well.......

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •