Tweeteev launching next week - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 37 of 37

Thread: Tweeteev launching next week

  1. #21
    watkins's Avatar
    watkins is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow watkins On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    VA Beach
    PIN
    if you can
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.230 Shrunk!!!!
    Posts
    735
    Liked
    0 times
    so i guess this is going to better than the one you had me download the other day(ubertwitter)? why every time i get something a newer and better one comes out




  2. #22
    HarlyFan's Avatar
    HarlyFan is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Powell, Ohio
    PIN
    It on the JACKASS!
    Device
    9530 Storm 9550 Storm2
    OS
    5.0.0.530 by Lyricidal
    Posts
    469
    Liked
    0 times
    Have used Twitterberry and just changed to ubertwitter and seem to like it much better as well.....

  3. #23
    ausch is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    East Of MI
    PIN
    Just Ask
    Device
    9XXX
    OS
    x.x.x.xxx
    Posts
    535
    Liked
    0 times
    Look like it's still on track...

    From Tweeteevs Twitter

    @SleepySoStoney no I said next week (it's the real second week of July)

    @CaptainArsenal yes next week!

    @rprokic no iphone version planned... too many clients there (hehe, I had to post that one )



    Last edited by ausch; 07-09-2009 at 07:26 PM.

  4. #24
    cslaten is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow cslaten On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Cali USA
    Device
    Storm2
    OS
    5.0.0.320
    Posts
    193
    Liked
    11 times

    Pix Of The Tweeteev Twitter App Running On A BlackBerry Bold!

    While I was out today, @Tweeteev tweeted two photos of the Tweeteev application running on a BlackBerry Bold!

    I am have been waiting for this one. I tweeted them yesterday and they said that it should run on the Tour and that at the end of the month it will be available for the Storm (nobody ever has love for the storm)....
    Last edited by cslaten; 07-23-2009 at 09:08 PM.

  5. #25
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Liked
    3 times
    Wirelessly posted

    Great find cs! I do feel a little discrimination towards the storm

    I have seen pics of tweetev and it looks real good!

  6. #26
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times

  7. #27
    bdube's Avatar
    bdube is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow bdube On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Lubbock, TX aka Texa
    PIN
    all u gott
    Device
    VZW Storm 9530
    OS
    Changes too often to
    Posts
    518
    Liked
    0 times
    just thought id throw in a couple more pics of it actually running on a blackberry while we wait for the release...these are from the CEO of Producteev's twitter (the developer):

    Twitpic - Share photos on Twitter

    Twitpic - Share photos on Twitter

  8. #28
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bdube View Post
    just thought id throw in a couple more pics of it actually running on a blackberry while we wait for the release...these are from the CEO of Producteev's twitter (the developer):

    Twitpic - Share photos on Twitter

    Twitpic - Share photos on Twitter
    Very nice bdube :fing02: can't wait to give it a go

  9. #29
    gordtm's Avatar
    gordtm is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dubai, UAE
    Device
    Bold 9900
    OS
    7.0.0.353
    Carrier
    Etisalat
    Posts
    901
    Liked
    3 times
    We were discussing awhile ago about being able to add our twitter names to our profile info.
    Whatever happened with that?

  10. #30
    Natemz's Avatar
    Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,209
    Liked
    19 times
    Quote Originally Posted by gordtm View Post
    We were discussing awhile ago about being able to add our twitter names to our profile info.
    Whatever happened with that?
    It was added. It doesn't show up in the post profile but it does show in the "About Me: tab in a user's profile if they have added one.

    Check my profile to see an example.
    Droooooiiiiiid!
    Follow me @Natemz

  11. #31
    gordtm's Avatar
    gordtm is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dubai, UAE
    Device
    Bold 9900
    OS
    7.0.0.353
    Carrier
    Etisalat
    Posts
    901
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Natemz View Post
    It was added. It doesn't show up in the post profile but it does show in the "About Me: tab in a user's profile if they have added one.

    Check my profile to see an example.
    Got it and added mine, thanks.
    It would be a good idea if it showed up in the post profile, though.

  12. #32
    ausch is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    East Of MI
    PIN
    Just Ask
    Device
    9XXX
    OS
    x.x.x.xxx
    Posts
    535
    Liked
    0 times
    Update from Twitter

    RT @tweeteev Guys, the app is 95% ready, but we are facing a weird GPS issue that is holding the launch. Will update you guys asap, you deserve to know!

  13. #33
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Liked
    5 times
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by ausch
    Update from Twitter

    RT @tweeteev Guys, the app is 95% ready, but we are facing a weird GPS issue that is holding the launch. Will update you guys asap, you deserve to know!
    Ah man, I am so looking forward to this app. Damn glitches!

  14. #34
    ealvnv's Avatar
    ealvnv is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow ealvnv On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Saturn
    PIN
    which one?
    Device
    9900/PlayBook
    OS
    good question
    Carrier
    All of them
    Posts
    2,405
    Liked
    8 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bbcrackman View Post
    Wirelessly posted



    Ah man, I am so looking forward to this app. Damn glitches!
    why you are looking for twitter apps instead of that bold lol
    BlackBerry by Choice!

  15. #35
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Liked
    5 times
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by ealvnv
    Quote Originally Posted by bbcrackman View Post
    Wirelessly posted



    Ah man, I am so looking forward to this app. Damn glitches!
    why you are looking for twitter apps instead of that bold lol
    Haha, I am looking for it. This is weird, its somewhere in this damn house.

  16. #36
    ealvnv's Avatar
    ealvnv is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow ealvnv On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Saturn
    PIN
    which one?
    Device
    9900/PlayBook
    OS
    good question
    Carrier
    All of them
    Posts
    2,405
    Liked
    8 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bbcrackman View Post
    Wirelessly posted



    Haha, I am looking for it. This is weird, its somewhere in this damn house.
    in case you dont find it just email me and feed my O BETA D....:laugh2:
    BlackBerry by Choice!

  17. #37
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ealvnv View Post
    in case you dont find it just email me and feed my O BETA D....:laugh2:
    Might just have to do that E. If I dont find it tonight I will...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •