Well folks believe it or not there has been another update to BBFileScout which brings it up to version 1.1, I have to say though this is probably one of the best updates out of the million that they have done Here is the change log for the newest version:
2009/07/06 - BBFileScout release of 1.1
* New Function: Resize Images -- Over the past couple of years, the file size of photos has increased rapidly due to the "Megapixel War". This can make sending image files from your BlackBerry® device quite expensive (for metered data plans) and time consuming.
BBFileScout v1.1 now allows you to resize images to a user selected resolution -- this will save you time, money, & also saves device or microSD memory! In a completely new 'Image Option' section, this new functionality can be user configured as follows:
1. Select the target resolution [1200px, 1024px, 800px, 640px, device resolution]
2. Select if the source file should be deleted after the resize image is created
3. Select PNG or JPG output
4. If JPG is selected, also choose the JPEG-quality
* New Option: Show favorites at startup [General Options]
* URL's in BBFileScout about dialog will open the browser and bring you instantly to the website
* Option font size setting will also effect file & directory details dialog
* File & directory details dialog can be closed by pressing ESC
* Fix for 'Uncaught exception - ApplicationRegistry.waitFor'
Here are the download links to grab your upgrade or download for the first time