Pinwall - diff text app
Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Pinwall - diff text app

  1. #1
    myka401's Avatar
    myka401 is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast Follow myka401 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Windsor On. Canada
    PIN
    30B932A2
    Device
    Bberry, Tour9630
    OS
    4.7.1.40
    Posts
    64
    Liked
    0 times
    there is a free texting app.its new its called Pinwall its for Blackberry users ita texting site just download, register most of that info goes into bio thats it pretty easy look for Myka Cameron in Canada and add me looking forward to see you're mesg.

    sorry forgot to add Pinwall | Mobile Social Network for BlackBerry users
    Last edited by Natemz; 07-05-2009 at 01:16 AM.


    I and the public know what all school children learn those to whom evil is done do evil in return....:1244:


  2. #2
    Kris's Avatar
    Kris is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow Kris On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by myka401 View Post
    there is a free texting app.its new its called Pinwall its for Blackberry users ita texting site just download, register most of that info goes into bio thats it pretty easy look for Myka Cameron in Canada and add me looking forward to see you're mesg.

    where is the link ? :dunno:

    Post needs to be moved to Software

    ::EDIT::

    Ok :-) thank you

    Downloading Now!
    Last edited by Kris; 07-04-2009 at 09:58 PM.

  3. #3
    Natemz's Avatar
    Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,209
    Liked
    19 times
    Posts moved into a new thread
    Droooooiiiiiid!
    Follow me @Natemz

  4. #4
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    I heard that pinwall is pretty cool. However I am adverse to social networking so I have not tried it out yet. But those who've had like it.

  5. #5
    jasonfyc's Avatar
    jasonfyc is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Walla Walla Wa
    PIN
    ned her ag
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    8959765.655we80.754.
    Posts
    1,290
    Liked
    3 times
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)

    Quote Originally Posted by KristopherF
    Quote Originally Posted by myka401 View Post
    there is a free texting app.its new its called Pinwall its for Blackberry users ita texting site just download, register most of that info goes into bio thats it pretty easy look for Myka Cameron in Canada and add me looking forward to see you're mesg.

    where is the link ? :dunno:

    Post needs to be moved to Software

    ::EDIT::

    Ok :-) thank you

    Downloading Now!
    Downloading what? Says page reserved no content!

  6. #6
    sunkast Guest
    Link just goes to a parked domain.

  7. #7
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times

  8. #8
    Natemz's Avatar
    Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,209
    Liked
    19 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonfyc View Post
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)



    Downloading what? Says page reserved no content!


    Original post updated with link
    Last edited by Natemz; 07-05-2009 at 01:16 AM.
    Droooooiiiiiid!
    Follow me @Natemz

  9. #9
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    I heard that pinwall is pretty cool. However I am adverse to social networking so I have not tried it out yet. But those who've had like it.
    I actually tried it and did not like it at all. It was very buggy on the storm and didn't seem very user friendly. Plus it would send emails to other person I could see if you were communicating with a non BB user, but BB to BB there is nothing better than BBM.

  10. #10
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    I actually tried it and did not like it at all. It was very buggy on the storm and didn't seem very user friendly. Plus it would send emails to other person I could see if you were communicating with a non BB user, but BB to BB there is nothing better than BBM.
    SO that's how I got your email address :dance:

  11. #11
    Kris's Avatar
    Kris is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow Kris On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    Liked
    1 times
    Wirelessly posted (Kristopher's BB)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    I heard that pinwall is pretty cool. However I am adverse to social networking so I have not tried it out yet. But those who've had like it.
    I actually tried it and did not like it at all. It was very buggy on the storm and didn't seem very user friendly. Plus it would send emails to other person I could see if you were communicating with a non BB user, but BB to BB there is nothing better than BBM.
    I removed it as well after I installed it seem like my memory was dropping fast!

  12. #12
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by KristopherF View Post
    Wirelessly posted (Kristopher's BB)



    I removed it as well after I installed it seem like my memory was dropping fast!
    Wait a minute, an app with memory leak. Get the hell out of here Kris :banana:

  13. #13
    Kris's Avatar
    Kris is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow Kris On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    Liked
    1 times
    Wirelessly posted (Kristopher's BB)

    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73
    Quote Originally Posted by KristopherF View Post
    Wirelessly posted (Kristopher's BB)



    I removed it as well after I installed it seem like my memory was dropping fast!
    Wait a minute, an app with memory leak. Get the hell out of here Kris :banana:
    Lol ! ! !

    :dance:

  14. #14
    jasonfyc's Avatar
    jasonfyc is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Walla Walla Wa
    PIN
    ned her ag
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    8959765.655we80.754.
    Posts
    1,290
    Liked
    3 times
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)

    I hate to say it, but with Bryan on this one.
    Its not very friendly. it doesn't compete with bbm.
    Thanks for the link fix jl, well kinda.
    Deleting now.

  15. #15
    smcoldbb is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow smcoldbb On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    vancouver bc
    Device
    9630
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Posts
    1,573
    Liked
    0 times
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)

    Just what we need another social networking app with a memory leak..

    J/K. I'm with JL on this one not a fan of social networking...

    Good find for those who do :fing02:
    Bellshare - Premium Blackberry Apps

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •