I just saw this listed as "new software" in the BBOS store and figured i would post and see if anyone has tried this out, looks like it is a handy app for $2.99.
Ever get an important call at a bad time? Maybe you're in a meeting or in a rush or in a tough spot in traffic or on a call, when the phone rang with an important call? Well, now you don't have to stop what you're doing or rush out of the meeting to take the call just to say "I'm busy right now. I'll call you right back". And you don't need to ignore the call & let the caller wonder why you're not taking their call. With PhonePlus Callback, with just a touch, you can let the caller know you saw their call & will call them back asap, as well as set yourself a reminder to call them back. This app puts you in control
2.x adds two major features - Autoreply and Do Not Disturb (DND). When Autoreply is turned on, the app can automatically send a predefined SMS or email to missed or ignored callers, without any additional user intervention beyond missing or ignoring the call. When DND is on, the app will automatically ignore all incoming calls. These two new features can be combined with all the existing features to turn your phone into a powerful personal call assistant.
**BE SURE TO ALLOW/SAVE PERMISSIONS ON INSTALL**
- Send the caller a quick Will-Call SMS or Email
- Set yourself a callback reminder
- Use Automatic mode, where the app decides whether to send text or email
- Or use Manual mode where you get to decide whether
- to send a message,
- if so, whether to send a text or an email
- or don't send a message but just set a callback reminder
- 4 out-of-the-box messages available: Busy, On-call, Driving, Meeting
- These messages can be customized
- PLUS: Define up to 2 additional custom msgs of your own with their own titles (like In-class or Get Lost)
- Optionally, decide on the fly which of these msgs to send
- Decide if you want reminders as popups or notifications or both
- Decide how frequently or if at all you want to be reminded
- SNOOZE or DISMISS reminders 1 at a time or all at once
- Disable the app if you dont want to use it for a while
- Also great if you just want to ignore some people, just blow them away (politely) without taking their call
This is the perfect productivity app for todays on-the-go lifestyle where every moment is precious but no relationship can be ignored. THIS IS A MATURE APP WITH OVER 35K DOWNLOADS ON GOOGLE PHONES WITH A 4-STAR RATING
Coming soon: Driving detection,meeting detection, Autoreply mode where phone replies on your behalf to missed calls & more
You can check it out at the BBOS store HERE
That is a really cool looking app laney. Thanks!
Has anyone tried it yet?
i am grabbing the free trial now, but no one calls me so i wont be vey much help with feedback :lmao:
Me too. It's a phone but I use very few minutes :lmao:
Originally Posted by Laney
I like it, will definitely give it a shot. The do not disturb will be great for dealing with Bryanna.
dont forget to come back and leave your feedback on the app as you might have more use for it then lil ole me :22:
Originally Posted by jlevy73
I missed this little jab the first go around :angryfire:
Originally Posted by jlevy73
Tags for this Thread