Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 19

  1. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    dont forget to come back and leave your feedback on the app as you might have more use for it then lil ole me :22:
    I sure will



  2. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    dont forget to come back and leave your feedback on the app as you might have more use for it then lil ole me :22:
    Thanks Laney :fing02: for reminding Jlevy that there is on topic stuff he should be doing on this site :nutkick:

  3. #11
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Thanks Laney :fing02: for reminding Jlevy that there is on topic stuff he should be doing on this site :nutkick:
    you need some reminding too :nutkick: :23:



  4. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    HaHa just bought i have been looking for something like this, i use to love this on the Palm Pre

  5. #13
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Walla Walla Wa
    PIN
    ned her ag
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    8959765.655we80.754.
    Posts
    1,290
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)

    Quote Originally Posted by Laney
    i am grabbing the free trial now, but no one calls me so i wont be vey much help with feedback :lmao:
    Cool find! I can use this at work(for the
    Employees that just are bored and won't leave
    Me alone.)
    This won't work on me Bryan. :lmao:
    I'd call you Laney. And then I would have a polite way to ignore y
    ou!



  6. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,210
    Quote Originally Posted by KristopherF View Post
    HaHa just bought i have been looking for something like this, i use to love this on the Palm Pre
    Great Kris. How about a review? opcorn:

  7. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    Wirelessly posted (Kristopher's BB)

    Quote Originally Posted by Natemz
    Quote Originally Posted by KristopherF View Post
    HaHa just bought i have been looking for something like this, i use to love this on the Palm Pre
    Great Kris. How about a review? opcorn:
    I will be doing one after I play with it a bit more

  8. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    Wirelessly posted (Kristopher's BB)

    So I have noticed after installing this, my memory on my phone is going down fast! Could this be another memory leak?
    Last edited by Kris; 07-05-2009 at 06:21 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •