Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 17

Thread: I need!!!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Walla Walla Wa
    PIN
    ned her ag
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    8959765.655we80.754.
    Posts
    1,290

    Talking I need!!!

    A women, about 5'5" about 115lbs. and will :censored::boobies::censored:
    Ok all funnin aside. I need an app. that gives me a post message reminder beep. for both my storm and bold. I know all of the dum phones do it. And so would
    :haha:



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonfyc View Post
    A women, about 5'5" about 115lbs. and will :censored::boobies::censored:
    Ok all funnin aside. I need an app. that gives me a post message reminder beep. for both my storm and bold. I know all of the dum phones do it. And so would
    :haha:
    Sorry Jason I can help you with the first part but not the latter

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Walla Walla Wa
    PIN
    ned her ag
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    8959765.655we80.754.
    Posts
    1,290
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Sorry Jason I can help you with the first part but not the latter
    Unfortunately my wife would kill both of us with the first. thanks though:hmmm:



  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonfyc View Post
    A women, about 5'5" about 115lbs. and will :censored::boobies::censored:
    Ok all funnin aside. I need an app. that gives me a post message reminder beep. for both my storm and bold. I know all of the dum phones do it. And so would
    :haha:

    :bryce:

    LoL

    oh and try these hope they help

    BlackBerry Alerts : BlackBerry Curve 8310 : Handango
    - BB Alerts - Not Compatible

    "+mablackberry+"
    Last edited by Kris; 06-24-2009 at 11:23 PM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    There is a program called BB Alerts, Im not sure if it is Storm compatible though. If it is this is what youre looking for.



  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Walla Walla Wa
    PIN
    ned her ag
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    8959765.655we80.754.
    Posts
    1,290
    Quote Originally Posted by KristopherF View Post
    :bryce:

    LoL

    oh and try these hope they help

    BlackBerry Alerts : BlackBerry Curve 8310 : Handango
    - BB Alerts - Not Compatible

    "+mablackberry+"
    :damnit1:One doesn't do it! And the other isn't compatible!at:Thanks Kris

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonfyc View Post
    :damnit1:One doesn't do it! And the other isn't compatible!at:Thanks Kris
    WELL if you can't read it says NOT COMPATIBLE sheesh :fing26: lol no im joking !

    i will try and look for some more :-)

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    You can try this one BerryBuzz, it has a 7 day free trial

    dowload the 5.0 version
    Last edited by bbcrackman; 06-24-2009 at 11:57 PM. Reason: Works with Storm

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •