Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 9 to 16 of 16

  1. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Manila Philippines
    Device
    BOLD 9900
    Carrier
    Globe Telecom, Inc.
    Posts
    373
    Cheers to this great app!! Good job Sultan!!



  2. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Device
    9300
    OS
    6.0
    Posts
    3
    Hi Sultan,

    Thanks for this wonderful app!!

    If possible, can you please share the Advance OS LED code for Viber app. Viber is another wonderful appw which provides free calls between different mobile OS and recently launched for Blackberry Mobiles

    Regards
    Kunal

  3. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Device
    9810
    OS
    7.1
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by kunalsethi View Post
    Hi Sultan,

    Thanks for this wonderful app!!

    If possible, can you please share the Advance OS LED code for Viber app. Viber is another wonderful appw which provides free calls between different mobile OS and recently launched for Blackberry Mobiles

    Regards
    Kunal
    true, Viber seems nice

    Viber is currently in beta, and they do not support blackberry sound profiles, however, viber team did say that they will support it in the near feature, we just have to wait until they update their app



  4. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Manila Philippines
    Device
    BOLD 9900
    Carrier
    Globe Telecom, Inc.
    Posts
    373
    Quote Originally Posted by Sultan Al Sooz View Post
    true, Viber seems nice

    Viber is currently in beta, and they do not support blackberry sound profiles, however, viber team did say that they will support it in the near feature, we just have to wait until they update their app
    That's great to hear! We are definitely going to wait for it

  5. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    St. Louis region
    Device
    Z10
    Posts
    191
    I guess I should try this little application out, huh?



  6. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    T-Dot, ON
    PIN
    ask me
    Device
    9900+9380+Alpha
    OS
    7.1.0.714 [Leak]
    Carrier
    Koodo
    Posts
    1,635
    Quote Originally Posted by Tersammy View Post
    I guess I should try this little application out, huh?
    Yeah, it's a great app, definately worth a look, keep us posted

  7. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Manila Philippines
    Device
    BOLD 9900
    Carrier
    Globe Telecom, Inc.
    Posts
    373
    Quote Originally Posted by Tersammy View Post
    I guess I should try this little application out, huh?
    Don't forget to share your experience using this app

  8. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indonesia
    Device
    9380
    OS
    7.1.0.336
    Carrier
    Telkomsel
    Posts
    8
    All in one app, it's really awesome. I used it for almost a week now, no issues appear. Great job Sultan!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Discuss: BlackBerry PlayBook Version 2.0.1.358
    By ice2921 in forum BlackBerry PlayBook OS
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-05-2012, 01:50 PM
  2. Discuss The BlackBerry Weekly Recap For 4/1 - 4/7
    By Joe Jerde in forum Weekly Recap
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-09-2012, 03:03 AM
  3. Discuss Languages Apps For BlackBerry From S4BB
    By Joe Jerde in forum BlackBerry Apps
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-06-2012, 04:44 PM
  4. Advance Restore with DM
    By sandman1987 in forum BlackBerry Storm 9530/9500
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-19-2009, 03:10 PM
  5. BBDM Advance Backup and Restore
    By Spidersweb in forum Desktop Software
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-25-2009, 02:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •