UberTwitter Beta 3 RELEASED - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 67 of 67

Thread: UberTwitter Beta 3 RELEASED

  1. #61
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Threads merged




  2. #62
    ealvnv's Avatar
    ealvnv is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow ealvnv On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Saturn
    PIN
    which one?
    Device
    9900/PlayBook
    OS
    good question
    Carrier
    All of them
    Posts
    2,405
    Wirelessly posted (Bold 9000 )

    I found that if you use gps location + UT this drain the memory, avoid that...
    BlackBerry by Choice!

  3. #63
    sunkast Guest
    UberTwitter has improved since I last tested it. However the application icon is still ugly. And for my needs it's more complicated than I prefer. It would also be great if you could choose the default screen it opened up to. I would rather have it open up to update status than my friends timeline.

  4. #64
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by ealvnv View Post
    Wirelessly posted (Bold 9000 )

    I found that if you use gps location + UT this drain the memory, avoid that...
    Was that your issue yesterday E? Have you tried switching to cell location? I have mine set to cell location and choose on every tweet to send the location or not.

  5. #65
    ealvnv's Avatar
    ealvnv is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow ealvnv On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Saturn
    PIN
    which one?
    Device
    9900/PlayBook
    OS
    good question
    Carrier
    All of them
    Posts
    2,405
    Wirelessly posted (Bold 9000 )

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan
    Quote Originally Posted by ealvnv View Post
    Wirelessly posted (Bold 9000 )

    I found that if you use gps location + UT this drain the memory, avoid that...
    Was that your issue yesterday E? Have you tried switching to cell location? I have mine set to cell location and choose on every tweet to send the location or not.
    I think it was, I still have some mem drain, changed all the settings plus turned off the gps too, and seems to be better now
    BlackBerry by Choice!

  6. #66
    golfhunter28's Avatar
    golfhunter28 is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    4.7.0.141/162 v5.1
    Posts
    95
    How can you turn off all location settings? I have turned everything off I can find from options to set permissions!

  7. #67
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by golfhunter28 View Post
    How can you turn off all location settings? I have turned everything off I can find from options to set permissions!
    Golf you can disable the option to add location to all tweets and disable gps but not much else. I have mine set to let me choose to show location on every tweet

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •