BerryWeather 1.5 Private Beta
Big news for all us Berry Weather fans.
Bellshare has just released their new 1.5 Beta version which includes radar among a ton of other improvements.
I just sent my email and I'm waiting for my download link.
The wait is over! We are finally starting the private beta for BerryWeather 1.5
If you are interested in joining the private beta send an e-mail to customerservice (at) bellshare.com with the subject 'BerryWeather 1.5 beta'.
When installing this version over an existing version all your locations will be removed. You will have to re-add them.
(Changes since official release 1.0.43)
- Added radar support for US locations
- Support for custom radar map (paste your own animated gif/png/jpeg url)
- Added cell/GPS location support (a special GPS location can be added, will use current GPS location on updates)
- Added new view 'Today w/ Sun and Moon' (rise and set times plus moon phase)
- Added new Widget 2 theme
- Added new homescreen title options ('BerryWeather' and None)
- Advisories will now only checked for supported locations (bandwidth saving)
- Changed layout of 'Compact Daily/Hourly' views
- Improved animation smoothness (especially on BB Storm)
- Improved scrolling on BB Storm
- Fixes background image changes not persistent after device reboot
- Fixes background image not being rotated in landscape mode on BB Storm
- Fixes unhandled exception on device startup
- Fixes "last updated" time not updating when BerryWeather is resumed from background
- BerryWeather will log information about update failures in the OS log. You can view the log by pressing ALT+LGLG on the homescreen
Version 1.5.14 (June 19, 18:00 CET):
- Improved GPS support on CDMA devices
- Fixed 'Clear Custom Radar Map' menu item not working
- Fixed window title showing only '...' when location name is too wide
- Fixed support for animated gifs jumping around on the screen
- Fixed mis-spelled menu item 'Clear Custom Radar Map'
- Fixed radar being reloaded even after canceling 'Edit Custom Radar Map' screen