BerryWeather 1.5 Private Beta - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 147

Thread: BerryWeather 1.5 Private Beta

  1. #101
    Orio's Avatar
    Orio is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Christiansburg, VA
    PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    Posts
    1,304
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    I will download the new version and see if it's any better for me. Thanks for the feedback Orio.
    You are most welcome !!!




  2. #102
    gordtm's Avatar
    gordtm is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dubai, UAE
    Device
    Bold 9900
    OS
    7.0.0.353
    Carrier
    Etisalat
    Posts
    901
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by oriofan8 View Post
    Thanks...



    I have very little leak...I just set up my update to 1 hr and alert update to 3 hr.
    I set mine to update every hour and advisory alerts every 6 hours and get very little memory leak. I seem to get alot of alerts anyways. Maybe because it's been just so bloody hot here lately.

    :evil:

  3. #103
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Liked
    3 times
    Thanks, Kristopher....is this the same 1.5.32 as posted earlier or an updated one?

  4. #104
    Kris's Avatar
    Kris is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow Kris On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Thanks, Kristopher....is this the same 1.5.32 as posted earlier or an updated one?

    Im pretty sure it is i got it off there forums

    i was trying to edit the post but the site is being really weird and deleted it lol

    and now won't let me repost it haha

    ::EDIT::

    Version 1.5.32 RC1 (Junue 23, 04:00 CET):
    - Added support for variables in custom radar url. The variables are $lon$, $lat$, $width$, $height$ and $frames$. These will be replaced with the location coordinates and the values from BerryWeather's radar map settings. A sample url that works with every location and even the GPS location (US only) without any modifications:
    http://radblast.wunderground.com/cgi-bi ... 1244393282
    - Clearing some caches when BerryWeather is sent to background to preserve memory
    - Renamed 'GPS Location' in menu to 'Current Location'
    - Title bar will show 'Cell Location' or 'GPS Location' depending on locator
    - Fixed positioning of radar maps (upper part was covered by title bar which made some counters of custom maps in that area unreadable)
    - Changed menu item 'Zoom' to 'Zoom In' and 'Zoom Out'
    - Adding/Removing locations made permanent right after changes to preserve even on immediate reboot
    - Added new location option 'GPS (Cell fallback)'. This will try GPS first and use cell if GPS fails
    - Added prelimenary CDMA cell location function. This is not yet backed by a CDMA cell location library on the server side. Users with working GPS/CDMA will contribute to this database though. (If you have been at one location and succesfully used GPS this location will be added to our database and detected using cell location in the future for all users)
    - Removed some too aggressive drawing optimizations on BB Storm that would cause display errors
    Last edited by Kris; 06-23-2009 at 02:31 AM.

  5. #105
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by KristopherF View Post
    Im pretty sure it is i got it off there forums

    i was trying to edit the post but the site is being really weird and deleted it lol

    and now won't let me repost it haha

    ::EDIT::

    Version 1.5.32 RC1 (Junue 23, 04:00 CET):
    - Added support for variables in custom radar url. The variables are $lon$, $lat$, $width$, $height$ and $frames$. These will be replaced with the location coordinates and the values from BerryWeather's radar map settings. A sample url that works with every location and even the GPS location (US only) without any modifications:
    http://radblast.wunderground.com/cgi-bi ... 1244393282
    - Clearing some caches when BerryWeather is sent to background to preserve memory
    - Renamed 'GPS Location' in menu to 'Current Location'
    - Title bar will show 'Cell Location' or 'GPS Location' depending on locator
    - Fixed positioning of radar maps (upper part was covered by title bar which made some counters of custom maps in that area unreadable)
    - Changed menu item 'Zoom' to 'Zoom In' and 'Zoom Out'
    - Adding/Removing locations made permanent right after changes to preserve even on immediate reboot
    - Added new location option 'GPS (Cell fallback)'. This will try GPS first and use cell if GPS fails
    - Added prelimenary CDMA cell location function. This is not yet backed by a CDMA cell location library on the server side. Users with working GPS/CDMA will contribute to this database though. (If you have been at one location and succesfully used GPS this location will be added to our database and detected using cell location in the future for all users)
    - Removed some too aggressive drawing optimizations on BB Storm that would cause display errors
    Ok, thanks

  6. #106
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    So is this another update lol. Wow there going for the guinness book of record for updates in a week.

  7. #107
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    So is this another update lol. Wow there going for the guinness book of record for updates in a week.
    Josh, I looked back and this is the same update

  8. #108
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Josh, I looked back and this is the same update
    Thanks.

  9. #109
    siasquad is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    storm
    Posts
    41
    Liked
    0 times
    new version of berryweather version 1.5.32 now enjoy guys

  10. #110
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by siasquad View Post
    new version of berryweather version 1.5.32 now enjoy guys
    Thank you!

  11. #111
    Natemz's Avatar
    Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,209
    Liked
    19 times
    Sweet! RC1. Looks like everyone might have access to this very soon.
    Droooooiiiiiid!
    Follow me @Natemz

  12. #112
    apuntsel's Avatar
    apuntsel is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Device
    HTC Thunderbolt
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    262
    Liked
    2 times
    This was the last part of Bellshares post. Not sure if it still applies to 1.5.32 RC1

    Known Issues:
    (The issues will be resolved in the next builds)
    - GPS location does not work on CDMA BlackBerry (Sprint/Verizon)
    - Custom radar map with gif animations might be "jumpy"
    - Clear Custom Radar Map does not work
    Theme: bDroidX · Apps: Supra eKey, SmrtGuard, MeterBerry, Google Maps, Berry Weather, CaptureIt, BBFileScout, Visual VoiceMail, Mortgage Payment Calculator, BubbleBurst, StormSlots, Hangman

  13. #113
    ealvnv's Avatar
    ealvnv is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow ealvnv On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Saturn
    PIN
    which one?
    Device
    9900/PlayBook
    OS
    good question
    Carrier
    All of them
    Posts
    2,405
    Liked
    8 times
    Wirelessly posted (Bold 9000 )

    New update is online
    Version 1.5.34 RC2 (June 24, 01:14 CET):
    - Fixed blank radar image when leaving BerryWeather and returning
    - Some text changes in About Screen
    - This version will reset the 3-day trial. It will also reset your license so you will have to re-enter your activation code.
    BlackBerry by Choice!

  14. #114
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Wow this is getting crazy. Thanks E for the update!

    I vote to put BerryWeather in charge of RIM's leaks.

  15. #115
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Liked
    3 times
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by ealvnv
    Wirelessly posted (Bold 9000 )

    New update is online
    Version 1.5.34 RC2 (June 24, 01:14 CET):
    - Fixed blank radar image when leaving BerryWeather and returning
    - Some text changes in About Screen
    - This version will reset the 3-day trial. It will also reset your license so you will have to re-enter your activation code.
    Thanks E!

  16. #116
    ealvnv's Avatar
    ealvnv is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow ealvnv On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Saturn
    PIN
    which one?
    Device
    9900/PlayBook
    OS
    good question
    Carrier
    All of them
    Posts
    2,405
    Liked
    8 times
    Wirelessly posted (Bold 9000 )

    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73
    Wow this is getting crazy. Thanks E for the update!

    I vote to put BerryWeather in charge of RIM's leaks.
    Me too
    BlackBerry by Choice!

  17. #117
    Orio's Avatar
    Orio is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Christiansburg, VA
    PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    Posts
    1,304
    Liked
    1 times
    Don't sit still...

    ...or blink.

    Version 1.5.35 RC3 (Junue 24, 03:50 CET):
    - More fixes for blank radar image when leaving BerryWeather and returning

  18. #118
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Liked
    3 times
    Yeah, RIM really needs to learn now

  19. #119
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by oriofan8 View Post
    Don't sit still...

    ...or blink.

    Version 1.5.35 RC3 (Junue 24, 03:50 CET):
    - More fixes for blank radar image when leaving BerryWeather and returning
    Thanks Orio. This one is also much smaller in size down to 750ish from 915kb.

  20. #120
    gordtm's Avatar
    gordtm is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dubai, UAE
    Device
    Bold 9900
    OS
    7.0.0.353
    Carrier
    Etisalat
    Posts
    901
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Thanks Orio. This one is also much smaller in size down to 750ish from 915kb.
    Mine downloaded at 919kb

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •