BerryWeather 1.5 Private Beta - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 147

Thread: BerryWeather 1.5 Private Beta

  1. #61
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by gordtm View Post
    Hey, we are now up to 1.5.25
    You have to go re download.
    Where can you download it from. I am currently on version 1.5.14




  2. #62
    gordtm's Avatar
    gordtm is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dubai, UAE
    Device
    Bold 9900
    OS
    7.0.0.353
    Carrier
    Etisalat
    Posts
    901
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Where can you download it from. I am currently on version 1.5.14
    go to the same link. it will show up as a 1.5.25 download

  3. #63
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by gordtm View Post
    go to the same link. it will show up as a 1.5.25 download
    Are you referring to beta link I received from Bellshare?

  4. #64
    Orio's Avatar
    Orio is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Christiansburg, VA
    PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    Posts
    1,304
    Liked
    1 times
    yep...I jus' did. Save your Bellshare link, and update everytime.
    Last edited by Orio; 06-21-2009 at 01:16 AM.

  5. #65
    gordtm's Avatar
    gordtm is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dubai, UAE
    Device
    Bold 9900
    OS
    7.0.0.353
    Carrier
    Etisalat
    Posts
    901
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Are you referring to beta link I received from Bellshare?
    Yes

  6. #66
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    Thanks for the update Gord I will download tomorrow once my phone is back up LOL

  7. #67
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Got it guys thanks.

  8. #68
    gordtm's Avatar
    gordtm is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dubai, UAE
    Device
    Bold 9900
    OS
    7.0.0.353
    Carrier
    Etisalat
    Posts
    901
    Liked
    3 times
    On another topic-
    when are we switching over to the new BBOS format?

  9. #69
    Orio's Avatar
    Orio is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Christiansburg, VA
    PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    Posts
    1,304
    Liked
    1 times
    Your are most welcome my friend....

  10. #70
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by gordtm View Post
    On another topic-
    when are we switching over to the new BBOS format?
    Tomorrow 3pm ET.

  11. #71
    Morganizer's Avatar
    Morganizer is offline Blackberry Whore
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bowling Green, KY
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Posts
    756
    Liked
    0 times
    This is a really cool app. Definitely my favorite weather app to date and have really enjoyed testing it. The home screen icon is really cool too

    (top right icon)

  12. #72
    Natemz's Avatar
    Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,209
    Liked
    19 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganizer View Post
    This is a really cool app. Definitely my favorite weather app to date and have really enjoyed testing it. The home screen icon is really cool too

    (top right icon)
    Yes, it has the best icons that I've seen on any weather app.:approve:
    Droooooiiiiiid!
    Follow me @Natemz

  13. #73
    ealvnv's Avatar
    ealvnv is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow ealvnv On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Saturn
    PIN
    which one?
    Device
    9900/PlayBook
    OS
    good question
    Carrier
    All of them
    Posts
    2,405
    Liked
    9 times
    Wirelessly posted (Bold 9000 )

    Morganizer how's your Bold holding the memory with this update
    BlackBerry by Choice!

  14. #74
    guanuck's Avatar
    guanuck is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Canada
    PIN
    GUIN
    Device
    9630
    OS
    5.0.0.230
    Posts
    385
    Liked
    1 times
    Ok so I sent like 3 emails last week and got nothing. Is anyone willing to backup this app on their computer and send me the axl file???
    Have a Telus related question? Just ask!

  15. #75
    ealvnv's Avatar
    ealvnv is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow ealvnv On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Saturn
    PIN
    which one?
    Device
    9900/PlayBook
    OS
    good question
    Carrier
    All of them
    Posts
    2,405
    Liked
    9 times
    Wirelessly posted (Bold 9000 )

    The private beta is still open, invitations will be sent when the next upgrade comes out, allso they being sent manually
    BlackBerry by Choice!

  16. #76
    ealvnv's Avatar
    ealvnv is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow ealvnv On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Saturn
    PIN
    which one?
    Device
    9900/PlayBook
    OS
    good question
    Carrier
    All of them
    Posts
    2,405
    Liked
    9 times
    Wirelessly posted (Bold 9000 )

    New version is online

    Change log:


    Version 1.5.28 (June 21, 22:00 CET):
    - Added option to disable animations. Especially useful on slower devices.
    - Added option to select whether to use cell or GPS location
    - Renamed 'Widget 2' to 'Widget Dark'
    - Added full width versions of widget themes
    - Reworked auto-update managing. This should improve battery/memory usage and finally fix the uncaugt exception on auto-on
    - Making home location setting persistent without having to exit BerryWeather
    - Fixed repositioning of radar map when zoomed in and then leaving and returning
    - Fixed some text overlapping icons
    - Improved size of installation
    BlackBerry by Choice!

  17. #77
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Thanks for the update.

  18. #78
    gordtm's Avatar
    gordtm is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dubai, UAE
    Device
    Bold 9900
    OS
    7.0.0.353
    Carrier
    Etisalat
    Posts
    901
    Liked
    3 times
    This is becoming like Pattern Lock already.
    New updates every day.

  19. #79
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by gordtm View Post
    This is becoming like Pattern Lock already.
    New updates every day.
    I was going to say BBFileScout

  20. #80
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ealvnv View Post
    Wirelessly posted (Bold 9000 )

    New version is online

    Change log:


    Version 1.5.28 (June 21, 22:00 CET):
    - Added option to disable animations. Especially useful on slower devices.
    - Added option to select whether to use cell or GPS location
    - Renamed 'Widget 2' to 'Widget Dark'
    - Added full width versions of widget themes
    - Reworked auto-update managing. This should improve battery/memory usage and finally fix the uncaugt exception on auto-on
    - Making home location setting persistent without having to exit BerryWeather
    - Fixed repositioning of radar map when zoomed in and then leaving and returning
    - Fixed some text overlapping icons
    - Improved size of installation
    Thanks E

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •