Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 17 to 24 of 147
  1. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Thanks a lot. I've had it a total of 10 mins and my memory has dropped 8mb. Damn Meterberry.

    EEWW hmm do i wanna download it now lol



  2. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    I remember why I got rid of it in the first place. I use Simpleweather (thanks Stiefler) and never have any leak with it.

  3. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    I am digging the radar map that is pretty sweet. I am also liking that I don't have MB so I am not stressed like Jlevy :lmao:



  4. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Device
    HTC Thunderbolt
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    262
    Thanks Gord ... glad I still had my download link in my e-mail

  5. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    I am digging the radar map that is pretty sweet. I am also liking that I don't have MB so I am not stressed like Jlevy :lmao:
    Don't get me wrong, BW has a sweet UI. I always loved the way it looked.

    Oh Bryan btw go to options - memory :banana:



  6. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Don't get me wrong, BW has a sweet UI. I always loved the way it looked.

    Oh Bryan btw go to options - memory :banana:
    nope i refuse :no:

  7. #23
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Posts
    1,977
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    I remember why I got rid of it in the first place. I use Simpleweather (thanks Stiefler) and never have any leak with it.
    Might you have a link...I'm going to look now...
    weatherbug is the same.... I liked WB, easy on the eyes but memory sucks :tapedshut:

  8. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by MePascal View Post
    Might you have a link...I'm going to look now...
    weatherbug is the same.... I liked WB, easy on the eyes but memory sucks :tapedshut:
    I will PM you the link.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.