Any word on when the official release is going to be?
Wirelessly posted (Bold 9000 )
From the developer.We will be releasing this version soon.
The activation code you get when you purchase the 1.0.43 version on Mobihand is valid for 1.5, too.
From the Bellshare forums:
"We are no longer accepting new requests for joining the private beta. Remaining invites will be sent out later.
When installing this version over an existing version all your locations will be removed. You will have to re-add them.
Version 1.5.32 RC1 (Junue 23, 04:00 CET):
- Added support for variables in custom radar url. The variables are $lon$, $lat$, $width$, $height$ and $frames$. These will be replaced with the location coordinates and the values from BerryWeather's radar map settings. A sample url that works with every location and even the GPS location (US only) without any modifications:
http://radblast.wunderground.com/cgi-bi ... 1244393282
- Clearing some caches when BerryWeather is sent to background to preserve memory
- Renamed 'GPS Location' in menu to 'Current Location'"
- Title bar will show 'Cell Location' or 'GPS Location' depending on locator
- Fixed positioning of radar maps (upper part was covered by title bar which made some counters of custom maps in that area unreadable)
- Changed menu item 'Zoom' to 'Zoom In' and 'Zoom Out'
- Adding/Removing locations made permanent right after changes to preserve even on immediate reboot
- Added new location option 'GPS (Cell fallback)'. This will try GPS first and use cell if GPS fails
- Added prelimenary CDMA cell location function. This is not yet backed by a CDMA cell location library on the server side. Users with working GPS/CDMA will contribute to this database though. (If you have been at one location and succesfully used GPS this location will be added to our database and detected using cell location in the future for all users)
- Removed some too aggressive drawing optimizations on BB Storm that would cause display errors
Thanks for the update D