Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 25 to 32 of 34

  1. #25
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by mule0331 View Post
    I actually think it would be cool to have a chat room off on one of the side bars on the site, thats open when your logged into the site. I think it would cut down on certain threads turning into a mini chat. and you wouldnt have to get off the main page to go into the BBOS im room. You could be reading new threads and bs'ing at the same time.
    I like the side bar idea Mule

    Right now I usually have two tabs open in FF and switch back in forth but that can get kind of hectic lol



  2. #26
    mule0331's Avatar
    mule0331 is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow mule0331 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    North East Ohio
    PIN
    3102D902
    Device
    9550 Storm
    OS
    .517
    Posts
    595
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    I like the side bar idea Mule

    Right now I usually have two tabs open in FF and switch back in forth but that can get kind of hectic lol
    Why thank ya sir! Only here to help. This is by far the best BB site in the world, since finding it, I have not ventured to another. Keep up the good work. But dumb me didnt see that this thread was refering to the mobile chat and site, I was refering to the main PC site.
    Last edited by mule0331; 06-17-2009 at 04:30 PM.

  3. #27
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by mule0331 View Post
    Why thank ya sir! Only here to help. This is by far the best BB site in the world, since finding it, I have not ventured to another. Keep up the good work. But dumb me didnt see that this thread was refering to the mobile chat and site, I was refering to the main PC site.
    I know and I was agreeing that the main site idea was a good one.

    I have to agree with Olta on the mobile site. Our goal is to increase members at BBOS, and I would worry that the mobile chat room would be counter productive to that goal.



  4. #28
    Natemz's Avatar
    Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,210
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Wirelessly posted

    Nah, cause we do want more traffic here and a Chat place would interfere with that...
    Olta brings up a very valid point. Could hurt the BBOS traffic.

    Quote Originally Posted by mule0331 View Post
    I actually think it would be cool to have a chat room off on one of the side bars on the site, thats open when your logged into the site. I think it would cut down on certain threads turning into a mini chat. and you wouldnt have to get off the main page to go into the BBOS im room. You could be reading new threads and bs'ing at the same time.

    Excellent idea mule. +11111111111111111111111111

  5. #29
    mule0331's Avatar
    mule0331 is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow mule0331 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    North East Ohio
    PIN
    3102D902
    Device
    9550 Storm
    OS
    .517
    Posts
    595
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    I know and I was agreeing that the main site idea was a good one.

    I have to agree with Olta on the mobile site. Our goal is to increase members at BBOS, and I would worry that the mobile chat room would be counter productive to that goal.
    The only thing that I would throw out there for the mobile chat thing, is that it would be cool, if somebody was out and about, but for as much time as I spend on the mobile site, I've never seen anybody in the mobile chat. I think if it was only accessed by members, it wouldn't draw too many away from main site. I'm not sure if you can register on BBOS from the mobile site, but make it so they HAD to come here for that. If somebody that doesnt know about the main site saw the mobile chat and thought it looked cool, they would ultimately have to come to main site to register. And therefore get hooked on it as well. There is no way that somebody can pop on for few secs to register without looking around, then their hooked, lol.



  6. #30
    rfirmi's Avatar
    rfirmi is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Device
    9530 (Verizon)
    OS
    .181 w/.167 Radio
    Posts
    150
    yeah guys I hear you I wasnt trying to like take over the board and say everyone come on the chat I was just thinking of it as like a nice little chat for us to just talk and b.s. on r phones

  7. #31
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by rfirmi View Post
    yeah guys I hear you I wasnt trying to like take over the board and say everyone come on the chat I was just thinking of it as like a nice little chat for us to just talk and b.s. on r phones
    Not at all Rfirmi You idea seems to appeal to a lot of members. It would be interesting to see what comes of it down the road. A few of us are just expressing our opinions towards it, just as we would expect and welcome all of you to do as well.

    This is one of the reasons are site is so great and creates a family atmosphere! No one should ever feel wrong for posting a question or a suggestion.

  8. #32
    myka401's Avatar
    myka401 is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast Follow myka401 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Windsor On. Canada
    PIN
    30B932A2
    Device
    Bberry, Tour9630
    OS
    4.7.1.40
    Posts
    64

    Talking yepper

    Quote Originally Posted by KristopherF View Post
    I think it would be cool if it was just set up so when you login in to the site you logged in and if you got a IM a pop up would show or something, just my 2cents
    that would be cool and im also in on the Bbchat aswell very cool idea rfirmi banana:
    Last edited by myka401; 06-17-2009 at 10:01 PM. Reason: had to add rfirmi cool idea

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •