Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 25

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535

    PhoneBAKup now available for Blackberry

    This programs sounds outstanding! The price tag seems high but I do like that there is no subscription fee


    Click Here to go to their website to read more

    Click Here to download the zip
    Last edited by Bryan; 06-16-2009 at 02:32 PM.



  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    yea, i just read about this too... seems worth it overall.

    no subscription fee? :lmao:
    Last edited by Bryan; 06-16-2009 at 02:21 PM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    yea, i just read about this too... seems worth it overall.

    no subscription fee? :lmao:
    Yes that is right no fee sounds good huh.



  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Yes that is right no fee sounds good huh.
    Sounds very cool do you have a link?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Front page of web site


    But I will update my OP on this thread as well



  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    This application is compatible with the BlackBerry Pearl (8100,8110,8120), Pearl Flip (8200,8220), Curve (8300,8310,8320), 8700 C/G/R, 8707 G/V, 8800, 8820, 8830, Curve 8900, Bold 9000 and the Storm 9500.

    what happened to 9530?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    This application is compatible with the BlackBerry Pearl (8100,8110,8120), Pearl Flip (8200,8220), Curve (8300,8310,8320), 8700 C/G/R, 8707 G/V, 8800, 8820, 8830, Curve 8900, Bold 9000 and the Storm 9500.

    what happened to 9530?
    Are you trying to cause trouble? lol

    it should still work I am waiting for the wife to get off pc so I can download it

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Are you trying to cause trouble? lol

    it should still work I am waiting for the wife to get off pc so I can download it
    i was just asking a simple question :chairshot:

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •