Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 15

  1. #1
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535

    New app Resize Picture

    OK folks I just got notified of a new app out there called Resize Picture that allows you to yep you guessed it Resize pictures on your phone. It is a free trial right now, and you can choose to pay $4.95 for the license key if you like it. Once downloaded it integrates with you media menu so just select a picture and hit your bb button and there will be a resize picture option in the menu. Once selected it allows you to manipulate the picture the following ways:

    Percent, width, height, rotation and JPG quality

    I have tested it out on several pictures and seems to work very well. To early to tell on memory issues though.

    If you are interested check it out Here

    *Please note that you need to disable compatibility mode*

    **update** in order to get a license key you have to email the developer personnel for a charge of $4.95 through paypal. I just did this in order to let you know if they responded and were legit. I am happy to say that not only was my response fast but the key works. Now when you resize you don't have the trial wording or website link on the new pic. All and all I am very happy.**
    Last edited by Laney; 06-14-2009 at 10:21 PM.



  2. #2
    Laney's Avatar
    Laney is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    sounds promising, nice find as always

    now if they can only make an app to rotate and alter pics :angryfire:

  3. #3
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    sounds promising, nice find as always

    now if they can only make an app to rotate and alter pics :angryfire:
    Do you not read my reviews :angryfire: you can rotate it :lmao:



  4. #4
    Laney's Avatar
    Laney is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    now, why is there no price or option to buy? im confuzzled!

  5. #5
    Laney's Avatar
    Laney is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Do you not read my reviews :angryfire: you can rotate it :lmao:
    the one word i missed when i skimmed it :lmao: sowwie, well... if only we could alter pictures



  6. #6
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    now, why is there no price or option to buy? im confuzzled!
    When you are in the app you have to hit the bb button and select license key. It then says you can send the developer 4.95 through paypal lol, sound like he is trying to get around Mobihand fee's

  7. #7
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    the one word i missed when i skimmed it :lmao: sowwie, well... if only we could alter pictures
    I see :angryfire:

  8. #8
    Laney's Avatar
    Laney is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    When you are in the app you have to hit the bb button and select license key. It then says you can send the developer 4.95 through paypal lol, sound like he is trying to get around Mobihand fee's
    why wasnt that in your review?! :lmao: uttahere:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •