Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 33

  1. #1
    pupp3t Guest

    Any good over 160 carachters apps for the storm?

    im looking for a good app for my storm. Came across one, but its not working like i want it to.

    Any suggestion?
    free is good but if its a nice app that integrates into the messaging well, then im ok with a paid one.



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Puppet I have used this one on a trial seemed to work pretty well

    Beyond160 - Communication & Internet BlackBerry Software on OnlyBlackBerry.com

  3. #3
    pupp3t Guest
    thanks Bryan, i'll give it a shot.
    This is the major thing i hate about my phone.
    I text like a girl and need all the space i can get.



  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by pupp3t View Post
    thanks Bryan, i'll give it a shot.
    This is the major thing i hate about my phone.
    I text like a girl and need all the space i can get.
    :lmao: no problem I usually just text "get over here" :cool2:

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    Posts
    144
    zomfg teh ifone can txt ovr 18,000 karickturz at wunse!



  6. #6
    pupp3t Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    :lmao: no problem I usually just text "get over here" :cool2:
    i just tried. it doesnt send the other messages. when i send over 160 car it only sends the first part not the others. 1/3

    gah! this should already be integrates in the messaging service.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,210
    Quote Originally Posted by pupp3t View Post
    i just tried. it doesnt send the other messages. when i send over 160 car it only sends the first part not the others. 1/3

    gah! this should already be integrates in the messaging service.
    Yes it should. My old Motorola Q even send out multiple messages for over 160. That was something that drove me crazy when I got my storm.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by pupp3t
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    :lmao: no problem I usually just text "get over here" :cool2:
    i just tried. it doesnt send the other messages. when i send over 160 car it only sends the first part not the others. 1/3

    gah! this should already be integrates in the messaging service.
    I have tried that app and it should send all of them. Once you install it, try doing a battery pull.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •