RIM's Guide To A Last Minute Valentine's Day
We’ve all been there. You wake up in a cold sweat and realize that Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, yet you’ve done nothing to prepare for it. Whether you’re a week, a day or even an hour away from celebrating with that special someone, RIM's guide has step by step plans to help you deliver that romantic Valentine’s Day moment.
RIM's Step-by-Step Plan for one week out:
Your significant other may hope you’ve been planning for the magic moment since… oh… last Valentine’s Day… but with this fool proof plan, she’ll never know the difference.
- Step 1: There’s nothing she’ll find more romantic than a surprise retreat to a romantic location. Book a quick getaway with the BlackBerry Travel app. Book transportation, lodging, etc., all while you’re pretending to be sending out a very important email during staff meeting.
- Step 2: To locate a hot dinner spot at your destination, use the OpenTable app. OpenTable will show you real-time table availability at nearby restaurants. Refine your search by cuisine, price, or reservation time, and then make your reservation from your BlackBerry. If you’re feeling more adventurous , check out the 101 Best Date Ideas.
- Step 3: Next up? The perfect gift. To narrow your options, use the Giftopia BlackBerry app where you can track her sizes, favorite colors and brands. For a little something extra, use the 1-800-Flowers app to browse floral arrangements and find the perfect bouquet. They’ll be waiting for her when you arrive.
- Step 4: Your Valentine’s Day is booked with time to spare, but if you want to ensure the romance continues, check out the 101 Romantic Ideas app for tips and tricks to keep the fire going throughout the whole trip (and beyond)!
- Step 5: Remember to BBM her first thing in the morning on February 14 to wish her a Happy Valentine’s Day, tell her to pack her overnight bag, and meet you for a Valentine’s Day surprise. Last step? Pat yourself on the back for a job well done.