BBH-Tool has been upgraded with several new additions and fixes.
Courtesy of lyricidal from BBH-Plus and has released a new wrath of goodies for anyone with enough time, and patience to edit and/or modify their BlackBerry device's OS, or any changes as they see fit, but we at warn you, this is not for the tame of heart.
Any changes that you make on your device, is done on your own risk, and we hope that this can be a fun and enjoyable time playing around with your device.
I could only strongly suggest that you please create a backup file of your BlackBerry device PRIOR to making any changes using BBH-Tool v188.8.131.52.
As you can see in the picture below, several options are available at your disposal, but remember, backup.
So, what is new you ask?
I can't post everything here as the list is quite extensive, but this should give you an idea the possibilities are endless with this excellent tool to modify, shrink, delete, remove, launch, create a JAD, PlayBook, etc......
- Added Install after completion to APK Converter (previously disabled)
- Added Install to connected device option to Create-A-JAD
- Added @BerryReview and @OpenSourceBB as Show Tweets options
- Added Delete Vendor.xml button to Start tab
- Added BlackBerry Mobile Conferencing shrink item
- Disabled shrinking of Latin font for OS7/7.1 as it was causing reboots (won't shrink even when checked)
- Fixed Screenshots for newer devices as well as uploading and tweeting screenshots
- Fixes to PlayBook tab and improved error handling
- Minor skin fixes
- New icon - thanks to @_Lucky45
- Optimized Screenshot uploading so BBHTool doesn't freeze while doing so
- Optimized and updated Vendor.xml removal
- Updated Android SDK link
- Updated shrink for Croatian (Languages) and T-Mobile Name ID
Live Shrink option to shrink an OS that has already been installed to device
Select your Installed OS Folder from the Drop-Down list
Displays shrink results: before, after, total modification
Drag .alx or .jad and info will be entered automatically (except .cod files)
Create OTA (.jad), Desktop (.Alx), JavaLoader (.bat), or all of them
Download OTA links (.jad) and all .cods with it
Convert .jad to .alx after download
Read/Save File System
If you feel that having some fun with your BlackBerry device is going to be good for you, then by all means, download, and enjoy, but with some caution.
Download: BBH-Tool v.184.108.40.206 (Public Version)