UberSocial Update v1.304Welcome! You are moments away from experiencing a truly advanced Twitter client developed especially for BlackBerry devices. The latest version is 1.304 and was released on January 10th, 2012.
You will need to select the correct download based on your BlackBerry OS version. You can determine which version of the OS your BlackBerry is running by looking under Options->About. Click the appropriate link below from your BlackBerry device.
We encourage you to use the 'feedback' item on the menu once you have it installed in order to tell us what features you would like to see in the next version! Scroll down to view the list of new features and changes to this version.
> just for share....
For 4.2.1 Devices
For 4.5 Devices
For 4.6 Devices (Bold, new Curves)
For 4.7 Devices (Storm, Tour)
For 5.0 (Storm, Tour, new Bold, and others)
For 6.0 Devices (Torch, Curve 3G, Pearl 3G)
For 7.0 Devices (Bold 9900,9930, Torch 9810, 9850, 9860, Curve 9350, 9360, 9370)
If you prefer, you can also download a zip file containing all of the builds, along with the ALX file. You can download this to your PC/Mac and install the appropriate build to your device using the BlackBerry Desktop Manager. You do this by downloading UberSocial.zip, unzipping it, then use the BlackBerry Desktop Manager to add the correct build to your device. When you unzip it, there will be a directory structure created with different builds for each version of the BlackBerry Operating System. The builds are in subdirectories with the directory name being the version of the build, for example 4_3 has the build for OS version 4.3, 5_0 has the build for OS version 5.0 devices.
Changes from 1.3 to 1.304 include:
- We've redesigned the tweet composer screen to be simpler, more friendly, and provide more room
- Fixed the bug where on some devices the character count on the compose tweet screen didn't work
- Completely re-written Facebook oauth logic, resolves issue with facebook web page not rendering correctly on the built-in browser widget and the in-ability to login if you setup your facebook security to require the naming of a new device login
Changes from 1.252 to 1.3 include:
- Integrated with BBM, you can now set your BBM status or personal message to your last tweet, requires BlackBerry OS version 5.0 or higher.
- You can save and restore draft tweets from the compose screen.
- Reworked the login mechanism with Twitter to avoid some issues.
- Added the ability to turn off the global 'Uber Tweet' menu item
- Fixed bug in mypict.me upload which could cause the app to lock up.
- Fixed bug in keyword muting where you couldn't include a '#' at the beginning of the keyword.
- Fixed bug where UberChannel background images were getting their corners rounded.
- Changed the link color in the red and pink themes to be more readabl