Giveaway: 5 Copies Of Email++ And Review
A couple of days ago, Mahmood from Devcellent Solutions shot me an email about their newest app Email++. After using it for a couple of days I can already tell this is a must have app for BlackBerry users everywhere.
What is Email++ and what does it do
Email++ brings the convenience of a desktop email client to the powerful always-on BlackBerry email by augmenting the features of the existing BlackBerry email app. It is essentially a plugin for the BlackBerry email app that does not add mere menu items to the email app's menu but instead, it is a graphical toolbar that gets embedded right on the BlackBerry email App. Users of Email++ will have access to its features instantly while viewing or composing emails. Simply by scrolling up from any email message will reveal this toolbar.
- Convert To: Instantly convert emails into Appointments, Meetings, Memos or Tasks.
- Forward/Reply with Edit: Respond to or forward emails with attachments and yet be able to edit the original message or even remove the original message.
- Unsend: Avoid send accidents. Unsend your sent emails before going oops!!
- Set Priority: Set priority of new emails as well as emails that are already in your inbox. A great way to flag messages.
- Block: Block/filter emails by address or subject (exact or keyword based) with customizable actions such as Move To Junk, Delete and Mark Read.
- My Availability: Get your availability for a specific day or a week.
- My Location: Instantly get your GPS/Cell tower coordinates, address and a map url with you on it and include it in your email.
- Message Preview: Microsoft Outlook like popups no matter on which app you are, with instant action buttons such as Delete, Reply, Mark Read and View.
- Templates: Convert any email to a template and reuse them over and over again.
- Each feature is fully customizable to suit your needs via the Email++ Preferences screen
This app pretty much does it all in terms of email. I can't tell you how many times in the last 48 hours, the simple Message Preview pop up has saved me time. With all the emails that the BBOS crew exchanges on a daily basis, Email++ has plain and simply made it convenient. One thing that did throw me off for a second was that the "vibrate when sent" option was enabled by default. It got a little confusing looking at my phone right after I sent an email because it had vibrated, until it finally clicked.
All in all, this is app is going to be very popular among email-loving BlackBerry users. This is honestly the way email on a BlackBerry should work natively to begin with but since it doesn't this app definitely makes up for it. Usually $4.99, Email++ is available for $2.99 for the holidays along with a free trial if you want to try before you buy.
GIVEAWAY: Devcellent has decided to give us 5 copies of Email++ to give away to our readers. Simply leave a comment below by 11:59PM on January 10th and we will be picking five random users as the winners!
Giveaway: 5 Copies Of Email++
I would love to give this app a try. Put me down for the giveaway!