CrackUtil - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 35 of 35

Thread: CrackUtil

  1. #21
    Kris's Avatar
    Kris is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow Kris On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    Liked
    1 times
    oh i just wanted a screen shot LOL no issues and i like it to work for when i do run into a problem LOL




  2. #22
    Shane's Avatar
    Shane is offline BlackBerryOS Champion
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pa
    PIN
    yes
    OS
    5.0.xxx/.40
    Posts
    1,626
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by KristopherF View Post
    oh i just wanted a screen shot LOL no issues and i like it to work for when i do run into a problem LOL
    Yea It does suck azz. Even Pete6, the creator of crackutil, can't explain why.

  3. #23
    Kris's Avatar
    Kris is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow Kris On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanepark2 View Post
    Yea It does suck azz. Even Pete6, the creator of crackutil, can't explain why.
    It's odd it worked fine when i was using XP but when i got my new computer it just wont work now. . .

    Maybe it's a vista thing lol

  4. #24
    pupp3t Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by KristopherF View Post
    It's odd it worked fine when i was using XP but when i got my new computer it just wont work now. . .

    Maybe it's a vista thing lol
    Have you tried other 3rd party apps that do the same thing? Crackmem etc..

  5. #25
    Kris's Avatar
    Kris is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow Kris On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by pupp3t View Post
    Have you tried other 3rd party apps that do the same thing? Crackmem etc..
    crackmem doesn't take screenshots

    and i currently do not know any other apps. that take screenshots, if you know any let me know :-)

  6. #26
    pupp3t Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by KristopherF View Post
    crackmem doesn't take screenshots

    and i currently do not know any other apps. that take screenshots, if you know any let me know :-)
    True that...theres always Print screen lol

  7. #27
    Shane's Avatar
    Shane is offline BlackBerryOS Champion
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pa
    PIN
    yes
    OS
    5.0.xxx/.40
    Posts
    1,626
    Liked
    0 times
    If your running vista home premium, you have a program called snipping tool built in. go to start/all programs/accessories and it should be there. goolgle helps to find out how to use it.

  8. #28
    IHIERBal is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    30588638
    Device
    9530
    OS
    4.7.0.122 V3.5
    Posts
    7
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by KristopherF View Post
    crackmem doesn't take screenshots

    and i currently do not know any other apps. that take screenshots, if you know any let me know :-)
    There is a free app called Capture It. Works great, you can even set it to a convenience key to take a screen shot on the fly.

  9. #29
    Shane's Avatar
    Shane is offline BlackBerryOS Champion
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pa
    PIN
    yes
    OS
    5.0.xxx/.40
    Posts
    1,626
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by IHIERBal View Post
    There is a free app called Capture It. Works great, you can even set it to a convenience key to take a screen shot on the fly.
    Welcome to BlackberryOS IHIERBal. KristopherF is referring to taking screenshots on his pc.

  10. #30
    Kris's Avatar
    Kris is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow Kris On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by IHIERBal View Post
    There is a free app called Capture It. Works great, you can even set it to a convenience key to take a screen shot on the fly.

    Hey thanks i will take a look into this program

  11. #31
    Kris's Avatar
    Kris is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow Kris On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    Liked
    1 times
    Haha it started working today :-)

    WOOT WOOT

  12. #32
    statustray's Avatar
    statustray is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    bbOSLand
    Device
    Verizon 9530 (S
    OS
    5.0.0.484 (Platform
    Posts
    254
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by KristopherF View Post
    Haha it started working today :-)

    WOOT WOOT
    Congrats, glad you got it working

  13. #33
    Shane's Avatar
    Shane is offline BlackBerryOS Champion
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pa
    PIN
    yes
    OS
    5.0.xxx/.40
    Posts
    1,626
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by KristopherF View Post
    Haha it started working today :-)

    WOOT WOOT
    Ok, I hafta ask. How did it just start working? Did you do anything different? I can remember pulling my hair out trying to figure out what was preventing it from working for you.

  14. #34
    Kris's Avatar
    Kris is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow Kris On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanepark2 View Post
    Ok, I hafta ask. How did it just start working? Did you do anything different? I can remember pulling my hair out trying to figure out what was preventing it from working for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by wildcards View Post
    I had the same problem what I did to fix the problem was unistall and re-instal the DM and that should fix the problem with the crack Util , well it fixed the problem with me.

    Just uninstalling DM and reinstalling, after that it started working lol

  15. #35
    Shane's Avatar
    Shane is offline BlackBerryOS Champion
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pa
    PIN
    yes
    OS
    5.0.xxx/.40
    Posts
    1,626
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by KristopherF View Post
    Just uninstalling DM and reinstalling, after that it started working lol
    But I thought you tried that the night you had the trouble. lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •