Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 33 to 40 of 42

  1. #33
    smcoldbb is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow smcoldbb On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    vancouver bc
    Device
    9630
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Posts
    1,573
    Wirelessly posted

    Your gonna like it. You can even set it so it won't lock at home and it uses your gps so it knows when your home. I personally don't use that feature but I did try it.

    To bad you didn't start this thread last month.



  2. #34
    Orio's Avatar
    Orio is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Christiansburg, VA
    PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    Posts
    1,304
    Quote Originally Posted by smcoldbb View Post
    Wirelessly posted

    Your gonna like it. You can even set it so it won't lock at home and it uses your gps so it knows when your home. I personally don't use that feature but I did try it.

    To bad you didn't start this thread last month.
    Why??

    I was muting my phone with my face last month...:261:

  3. #35
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by oriofan8 View Post
    Why??

    I was muting my phone with my face last month...:261:
    Well, cause last month it was $0.99 only!!! Now it's like $2.99!!



  4. #36
    smcoldbb is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow smcoldbb On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    vancouver bc
    Device
    9630
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Posts
    1,573
    Wirelessly posted (made possible w/ V7)

    What she said.

  5. #37
    Orio's Avatar
    Orio is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Christiansburg, VA
    PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    Posts
    1,304
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Well, cause last month it was $0.99 only!!! Now it's like $2.99!!
    $2.45 if ya hit the free trial...you get a discount !!

    I gotta tell y'all...

    You know it....

    This is a REALLY cool app!!!

    Thanks for pushing me to it...

    "Slicker than puppy shit!!



  6. #38
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by oriofan8 View Post
    $2.45 if ya hit the free trial...you get a discount !!

    I gotta tell y'all...

    You know it....

    This is a REALLY cool app!!!

    Thanks for pushing me to it...

    "Slicker than puppy shit!!
    Welcome to the "Pattern Lock Club" :beerchug:

  7. #39
    Orio's Avatar
    Orio is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Christiansburg, VA
    PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    Posts
    1,304
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Welcome to the "Pattern Lock Club" :beerchug:
    :banana::dance::banana::dance::banana::dance: Pattern Lock Dance!!!

  8. #40
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    There is also a back up/restore option....Once you set everything up, make sure and save a back up

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •