Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 9 to 13 of 13

  1. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by KristopherF View Post
    or that lol :booty:
    I think that is what RIM said



  2. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    I think that is what RIM said
    So do we send our storms in to RIM to have them make that change? :booty:

  3. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    So do we send our storms in to RIM to have them make that change? :booty:

    lol not sure if i could do that, a week or 2 weeks without my storm :baby: i would be lost lol



  4. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by KristopherF View Post
    lol not sure if i could do that, a week or 2 weeks without my storm :baby: i would be lost lol
    Hey, I would do it for more memory...ya kidding me? :nana:

  5. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Hey, I would do it for more memory...ya kidding me? :nana:
    hmm guess your right i could just go back to my curve for a bit, that would be a big change lol :drillsergeant:



Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •