Start your path to wealth with The 1 Million Plan app
You might have heard this before, but a 20 year old who saves 200$/month in an account yielding 8% annual interest would have over 1 million dollars by the time he's 65. Yet, over 95% of Americans retire broke every year. The 1 Million Plan is a software that calculates exactly how much money you need to save per month, and how long it will take in order to reach your financial goals.
Some of the features included are:
- Ability to change the default $1,000,000 monetary target to any amount of your choice
- Create and permanently save plans for later reference.
- Ability to email plans to yourself or someone else
- Ability to add monthly payments leading to your financial goal to Blackberry Tasks, and be regularly reminded of upcoming payments.
On top of that, the program comes included with over 15 articles on topics such as credit cards, and personal finance, which will help you towards achieving your dream of financial freedom.
Some of the topics you'll find in the articles are:
- The richest drives Toyotas, not Bentleys
- Why you should use your credit card, and forget the debit card.
Generating $1 million by the time you reach retirement, on an average income is no simple task, but if you're disciplined enough, it's very possible. My wish is that everyone who really wants it, and is currently reading this right now eventually generates at least $1 million at one point in their life.
Buy Now: $2.99