BlackBerry Master Control Program (BBMCP) has been floating in beta testing waters for over 3 years now. After 2 successful beta builds, they've decided to make the latest an official build. This is useful tool for BlackBerry device tweaking & tinkering.
The new v1.0 does bring a few small changes including:
- Added JavaLoader 7.0 Beta 2 (from BlackBerry JDE 7.0 Beta 2).
- All downloads on the Downloads screen have been updated.
- MCP Support link (Welcome screen) fixed.
- MCP Portable updates and fixes.
- MCP Redesigned for PortableApps Platform “Next” Pre-Release 3