UberSocial updated to v1.250
UberSocial received an update today that brings direct support for the BlackBerry OS7 devices.
The many updates/tweaks/changes included in v1.250 are:
- Direct support for the latest OS 7 BlackBerry devices
- For BlackBerry OS 6.0 and 7.0 devices we now support the home screen message notification bar so DMs, @replies/mentions and inner circle tweets will show up there for quick access from the device home screen. When you see the mini UberSocial icon, click the bar and the tweets/DMs that caused the notification will be displayed along with a snippet of the tweet. Clicking the tweet snippet will take you directly to it.
- Fixed bug where tweets would not open on some touch screen devices when you touched them
- Fixed bug where trending topics descriptions would sometimes overlap in the list.
- Fixed issue caused by twitter wrapping all URLs with t.co shortened links, this affected twitlonger, tmi.me, myloc.me and mypict.me links
- List timelines now include retweets
- Fixed bug where mini-icon would sometimes have a zero next to it
- Improved load times for the inner circle timeline
- Mypict.me now respects the picture size that you choose.
- Profile pictures are now rotated correctly
- Added 'Login via Browser' as an option when adding more then one account
- Added multiple retries to the authorization process as the twitter servers appear to timeout or return nothing quite often
- Added a 'Theme' menu itme so you can easily change themes from the home timeline without going into options
- Changed the menu text of 'My Timeline' to 'My Tweets' to more accurately reflect the functionality
- Support for new device screen sizes for installable themes
- Fixed a theme bug where backgrounds were not being used on all screens, causing tiling of the portrait background