Tweetcaster appears in App World and brings BBM Integration
Twitter clients galore across many platforms. Without a doubt, Twitter for BlackBerry and UberSocial for BlackBerry have been the most used clients for our OS. Tweetcaster is trying to change that concept and their latest app v1.1.0 is now available via App World. Tweetcaster also brings BBM integration along, as you can share a tweet via BlackBerry Messenger. I've always found this to be interesting and not really worth it because the best way to "share a tweet" would be through BBM status message and until BBM changes the max number of character (64) allowed it wouldn't make sense to do so. Either way here's the official description of what's new with Tweetcaster for BlackBerry.
- Share to BBM – TweetCaster is the ONLY Twitter app to allow users to share a tweet via BlackBerry® Messenger.
- “Zip It” – exclusive feature enabling a user to temporarily mute (a) person; (b) #trend ; or (c) keyword.
- Multiple Twitter account support
- Simultaneously post to Twitter and Facebook
- Retweet with or without comment
- Manage Twitter lists
- Advanced profile editing
- Nearby/Geolocation functionality
- Save and manage drafts
- Advanced search
- Full trending topics
- Instapaper support*
- Share tweets to email, Facebook, and BlackBerry® Messenger
- All standard Twitter functions—reading timeline, viewing profiles, sending tweets, clicking links