Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
Results 185 to 192 of 263

  1. #185
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Device
    Droid 3
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Posts
    184
    One big benefit is as more features are added you have a much better command center to work with, yet if you don't need the added features today, you will have them later when you do. BBSAK has made editing and tweaking my BB a lot easier and safer.



  2. #186
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    222
    Quote Originally Posted by BlckBrryMD View Post
    One big benefit is as more features are added you have a much better command center to work with, yet if you don't need the added features today, you will have them later when you do. BBSAK has made editing and tweaking my BB a lot easier and safer.
    thanks for the input and this is exactly what we are trying to do... adding in features that are safe and easy to use. If someone doesnt know how to use them thats perfectly ok that probably means they have no use for them neways.

    maybe we should consider looking into creating multiple versions. for beginner and advanced users.... hmmm

  3. #187
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Weber City, Va
    PIN
    310D15AC
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Willyboy 95xx v3.1 .
    Posts
    555
    Wirelessly posted (Storm 9530)

    Quote Originally Posted by wowthatisrandom
    Quote Originally Posted by BlckBrryMD View Post
    One big benefit is as more features are added you have a much better command center to work with, yet if you don't need the added features today, you will have them later when you do. BBSAK has made editing and tweaking my BB a lot easier and safer.
    thanks for the input and this is exactly what we are trying to do... adding in features that are safe and easy to use. If someone doesnt know how to use them thats perfectly ok that probably means they have no use for them neways.

    maybe we should consider looking into creating multiple versions. for beginner and advanced users.... hmmm
    I think put it in and let the user determine what he does. I don't want to have to install different versions based on what I need to do!



  4. #188
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    222
    Quote Originally Posted by rlervin View Post
    Wirelessly posted (Storm 9530)



    I think put it in and let the user determine what he does. I don't want to have to install different versions based on what I need to do!
    alright

  5. #189
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Myrtle Beach SC
    Device
    Blackberry storm 9530
    OS
    238/230 hybrid
    Posts
    75
    Can't restore my apps with the new 1.3



  6. #190
    sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by soicyboy View Post
    Can't restore my apps with the new 1.3
    Why is that?

  7. #191
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    Quote Originally Posted by soicyboy View Post
    Can't restore my apps with the new 1.3
    Probably because they were having an issue when you would install them with BBSAK you wouldn't be able to delete them through your advance options, they might have removed for the time being till it's fixed.

    New to v1.3
    • Fixes bug with password protected devices
    • New way to detect device implemented MUCH MORE efficient and accurat
    • Radio is now temporarily disabled while backing up devices (turns back on when backup completed)
    • Backup now creates .alx file (allows you to install from loader.exe/desktop manager) and wont give you trouble when using desktop manager
    Restore 3rd Party apps removed - with alx install in 1 step with loader.exe
    • Ability to Read all Apps on the Blackberry (3rd party and stock)
    • Ability to Save individual COD files (C:\Program Files\BBSAK\CODs\(App name)\cod file)
    • Ability to Remove individual COD files (THEY WILL BE LOST FOR GOOD!)
    • Ability to Load individual COD files (some require phone restarting others do not depends if app is running in background)
    • Donate button! please donate if you appreciate our hard work!
    But you can backup then click Install COD and install them individually
    Last edited by Kris; 08-08-2009 at 05:03 PM.

  8. #192
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    222
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    Probably because they were having an issue when you would install them with BBSAK you wouldn't be able to delete them through your advance options, they might have removed for the time being till it's fixed.



    But you can backup then click Install COD and install them individually
    this is exactly why we stoped it... nothing we can do to make it so you can its the way its loaded without an ALX u cant uninstall apps...

    he cant install them bc he didnt know how (working with him now)... sunkast how about a tutorial

Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •