It seems nobody interested in this thread any more?:confused:
Do you have .Net 2.0 framework installed? You can get it here if you don't.
Have you rebooted your computer?
Have you tried running BBSAK in admin mode?
v1.6 will be posted very soon.
Keep a look out for it, here is the change log:
NEW to v1.6
• Brand New Tabbed Layout for better organization
• Animated app expansion
• Multiple COD install now available through the "Install COD(s)" button
• Multiple COD removal now available through the "Remove COD(s)" button (Read system required to remove cods)
• Install JAD files (ALL CODs referenced in JAD file must be in the SAME FOLDER as JAD)
• JAD Maker now included! (Box is drag and drop for windows xp and vista users only)
• RESTORE APPS BUTTON IS BACK!!! (NOTE** will install all files under "BBSAK BACKUP" in the applications section of your blackberry removing this app will remove ALL apps in the backup!!!!! THE ALX IS STILL CREATED!!! feel free to install that via loader.exe or blackberry desktop manager)