Anyone who knows me even a little bit, knows that BlackBerry Travel is one of my "must have" apps. Since I drive far more than most people, I have a list of critical apps that I need to make my job as stress free, and efficient as I can. Nobody wants a stressed out trucker with 500 horses, and 80,000 pounds of steel and rubber having a breakdown on the interstate.
The recent update for BlackBerry Travel, bringing the app version to 126.96.36.199, and adding a few new features, ensures that it will stay on my critical list for quite awhile. Adding rental car booking, a world clock, and improved Hotel recommendations just makes an already useful app, even better. Check the specs below.
Upgrades since V1.0:
- BlackBerry 7 Operating System Support
- Support for BlackBerry Pearl and BlackBerry Style
- Rental Car Booking
- World Clock supporting 60,000 cities WW
- Booking in 20 local currencies
- Updated Weather Icons
- Special Deals Search for Hotels
- Improved Hotel Recommendations
- Now available in 70 countries Worldwide