RDM+: Remote Desktop for Mobiles, by SHAPE Services, allows you to access remotely your desktop or laptop computer from your BlackBerry smartphone. You can send and receive emails, surf web, edit documents in word processor, copy, cut, paste files and folders, and just do hundreds other things that you typically do sitting in front of your home or office computer. The interface is user-friendly and the navigation is simple.
You can try RDM+ for 7 days absolutely free. Here are some features for RDM+:
- Full-screen view and zooming. In full-screen mode you can see the remote screen on the entire screen of your device. Touch and enlarge any fragment of the Desktop - zoomed mode lets you see enlarged fragment of the desktop in more detail. In zoomed mode you can also scroll the desktop up/down, right/left.
- Try new Pan & Zoom mode for even more convenient navigation in this new version!
- New! Improved remote computer control with gestures.
- BlackBerry joystick and keyboard navigation.
- Quick commands. You can use quick commands for starting/stopping system services and processes, viewing the list of desktop windows, checking system performance, displaying system information and rebooting or shutting down your computer.
- Executing any console commands (like ping, netstat, ipconfig) is available.
- New! A notification of every command you send to the computer is shown on your mobile device.
- All data, screen images, mouse movement and keys are encrypted for security reasons. You can create a password when starting up application. Without this password no one can access your client address book.
- Switch between different modes using the predefined and your own hotkeys and create device-specific keys for mouse click and open desktop menu.
- User interface is available in English, French and German.
- All connection types are supported: BES, BIS, TCP/IP, Wi-Fi and HTTP connection.
- One-time fee. All further updates are free.
Price was $39.99 - get it now for only $20.00!