Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 65 to 72 of 135

  1. #65
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by randyrkelly View Post
    Wirelessly posted (Stormy 4)

    There's a savin issues don't upgrade yet. You will not nr able to save your apps.
    What do you mean save your apps?



  2. #66
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oak Cliff, Texas, Un
    PIN
    Not Requir
    Device
    Incredible
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,339
    Wirelessly posted (Stormy 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan
    Quote Originally Posted by randyrkelly View Post
    Wirelessly posted (Stormy 4)

    There's a savin issues don't upgrade yet. You will not nr able to save your apps.
    What do you mean save your apps?
    Like when I try to add a app or website. It want save. I hit save and want do nothing. And several of my friends have the same issue

  3. #67
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    BBC-V10
    Posts
    167
    Quote Originally Posted by randyrkelly View Post
    Wirelessly posted (Stormy 4)



    Like when I try to add a app or website. It want save. I hit save and want do nothing. And several of my friends have the same issue
    I am having the same issues. Also screen capture and reset are not working! I think that this is a bug that has just been discovered and is currently being worked on.

    If you haven't upgraded I would hold off until these things are fixed!



  4. #68
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by randyrkelly View Post
    Wirelessly posted (Stormy 4)



    Like when I try to add a app or website. It want save. I hit save and want do nothing. And several of my friends have the same issue
    Quote Originally Posted by naillady_1 View Post
    I am having the same issues. Also screen capture and reset are not working! I think that this is a bug that has just been discovered and is currently being worked on.

    If you haven't upgraded I would hold off until these things are fixed!
    Thanks Randy and Shelly I haven't upgraded yet and looks like I won't be :lmao:

  5. #69
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oak Cliff, Texas, Un
    PIN
    Not Requir
    Device
    Incredible
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,339
    Wirelessly posted (Stormy 4)

    I sent them a email. I'm going back to 2.08



  6. #70
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oak Cliff, Texas, Un
    PIN
    Not Requir
    Device
    Incredible
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,339
    Wirelessly posted (Stormy 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan
    Quote Originally Posted by randyrkelly View Post
    Wirelessly posted (Stormy 4)



    Like when I try to add a app or website. It want save. I hit save and want do nothing. And several of my friends have the same issue
    Quote Originally Posted by naillady_1 View Post
    I am having the same issues. Also screen capture and reset are not working! I think that this is a bug that has just been discovered and is currently being worked on.

    If you haven't upgraded I would hold off until these things are fixed!
    Thanks Randy and Shelly I haven't upgraded yet and looks like I won't be :lmao:
    Welcome. Bryan I wounder what happen. Hopefully they will figure it out.

  7. #71
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    BBC-V10
    Posts
    167
    Quote Originally Posted by randyrkelly View Post
    Wirelessly posted (Stormy 4)

    I sent them a email. I'm going back to 2.08
    Just found this information in another forum......

    "Cheetah found the bug and fixed it. Just redownload and reinstall."

    I just re-downloaded and re-booted and it's working fine now!

  8. #72
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    PIN
    T OF GUINN
    Device
    9550 Storm 2 Verizon
    OS
    5.0.0.607/643 (OOAK)
    Posts
    940
    Wirelessly posted

    Will do. Thank you

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •