Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 89 to 96 of 135

  1. #89
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dubai, UAE
    Device
    Bold 9900
    OS
    7.0.0.353
    Carrier
    Etisalat
    Posts
    901
    Wirelessly posted

    I got an upgrade notice yesterday to 2,09
    I thought I was on it before but installed anyways. When I did it said it was replacing 2,08 with 2,09.
    I have a multi tap option in the convenience key button. Try re installing Quicklaunch



  2. #90
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,210
    Quote Originally Posted by gordtm View Post
    Wirelessly posted

    I got an upgrade notice yesterday to 2,09
    I thought I was on it before but installed anyways. When I did it said it was replacing 2,08 with 2,09.
    I have a multi tap option in the convenience key button. Try re installing Quicklaunch
    You are right gord. They added it in the new v2.09. I must have gotten an early version of 2.09. Looking into the multi click option now.

  3. #91
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oceanside, CA
    PIN
    k is my gi
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.Leaked
    Posts
    454
    Quote Originally Posted by Natemz View Post
    You are right gord. They added it in the new v2.09. I must have gotten an early version of 2.09. Looking into the multi click option now.
    whats it dooooo.... i wanna know.... i'm upgrading now! :cool2:



  4. #92
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Natemz View Post
    You are right gord. They added it in the new v2.09. I must have gotten an early version of 2.09. Looking into the multi click option now.
    Yep I just re downloaded 2.09 and replaced my 2.09 and the option is there. But for the life of me I can't figure it out at: I emailed Cheetah so hopefully I will hear back on what the hell this does.

  5. #93
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oceanside, CA
    PIN
    k is my gi
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.Leaked
    Posts
    454
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Yep I just re downloaded 2.09 and replaced my 2.09 and the option is there. But for the life of me I can't figure it out at: I emailed Cheetah so hopefully I will hear back on what the hell this does.
    On top of it like always bryan :fing02:



  6. #94
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Yep I just re downloaded 2.09 and replaced my 2.09 and the option is there. But for the life of me I can't figure it out at: I emailed Cheetah so hopefully I will hear back on what the hell this does.
    I emailed them too. Here is my response. Not true though.

    "well that option has always been there.
    what you do is if you double click the convenience key the top item in the list will be launched.
    that has always been there it's just that people are now realizing you can do this understand?"


    The answer is, no I don't understand.......:dunno:

  7. #95
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dubai, UAE
    Device
    Bold 9900
    OS
    7.0.0.353
    Carrier
    Etisalat
    Posts
    901
    Quote Originally Posted by Natemz View Post
    I emailed them too. Here is my response. Not true though.

    "well that option has always been there.
    what you do is if you double click the convenience key the top item in the list will be launched.
    that has always been there it's just that people are now realizing you can do this understand?"


    The answer is, no I don't understand.......:dunno:
    The only thing that happens when I click it is that my screen goes white and that's it.

  8. #96
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oceanside, CA
    PIN
    k is my gi
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.Leaked
    Posts
    454
    Quote Originally Posted by gordtm View Post
    The only thing that happens when I click it is that my screen goes white and that's it.
    +1 me too

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •