BlackBerry Management Center available in Beta Zone
Are you an IT admin looking for a simpler way to deal with keeping all the devices running BlackBerry Protect in your company in order? Well, RIM has released a beta version of BlackBerry Management Center today.
What is BlackBerry Management Center?
To be eligible for this program, you must:
The BlackBerry Management Center is a free, web-based service designed for businesses that need a simple and fast way to manage and protect BlackBerry smartphones remotely.
1. Using BlackBerry® Device Software 4.6+
2. Subscribe to BlackBerry Internet Service
3. Use Beta version of BlackBerry Protect
4. IT Admin (or similar function) for your company
5. Company ranging from 3 - 100 employees