Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 9 to 15 of 15

  1. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Device
    BlackBerry Z10
    OS
    10.0.9.2743
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Posts
    7,929
    Quote Originally Posted by Poita316 View Post
    I tried signing up like over 6 months ago, but never heard anything...
    I wonder if, and when, you hear something? I mean, I only signed up for beta zone but no news so fas :S
    While you were in Beta Zone did you submit for the Facebook app? You need to submit for each app that you want to test.



  2. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Rozenburg ZH
    PIN
    280DB6B0
    Device
    9900 Bold
    OS
    7.1.0.402
    Carrier
    Vodafone
    Posts
    346
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Jerde View Post
    While you were in Beta Zone did you submit for the Facebook app? You need to submit for each app that you want to test.
    It never asks me for the app I want to test.
    I get to the sign up screen, enter details like name and email, and it tells me Ill get an email when I can use it. That email never came.
    I can't ask for my password aslo because when I use the "forgot password" it tells me my email is unknown :S
    My country is listed I think, so that shouldn't be the problem.
    Ah well, it wouldn't be fun if everything whent smooth now would it?

  3. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Device
    BlackBerry Z10
    OS
    10.0.9.2743
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Posts
    7,929
    Quote Originally Posted by Poita316 View Post
    It never asks me for the app I want to test.
    I get to the sign up screen, enter details like name and email, and it tells me Ill get an email when I can use it. That email never came.
    I can't ask for my password aslo because when I use the "forgot password" it tells me my email is unknown :S
    My country is listed I think, so that shouldn't be the problem.
    Ah well, it wouldn't be fun if everything whent smooth now would it?
    I would double check to make sure that your country is supported. Either your country is not supported and you will be emailed when it is, or, the verification email you were suppose to get never reached your inbox. Could have went to spam, could have been stopped if you have a auto responder turned on.



  4. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Rozenburg ZH
    PIN
    280DB6B0
    Device
    9900 Bold
    OS
    7.1.0.402
    Carrier
    Vodafone
    Posts
    346
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Jerde View Post
    I would double check to make sure that your country is supported. Either your country is not supported and you will be emailed when it is, or, the verification email you were suppose to get never reached your inbox. Could have went to spam, could have been stopped if you have a auto responder turned on.
    Okay, my country is listed. Wasn't sure when I wrote but that's not the problem.
    I did sign up, but when I do the "forgot password" it asks me for my email and sais Ill get an email, which I never get. Not even in spam :S

  5. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Device
    BlackBerry Z10
    OS
    10.0.9.2743
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Posts
    7,929
    Quote Originally Posted by Poita316 View Post
    Okay, my country is listed. Wasn't sure when I wrote but that's not the problem.
    I did sign up, but when I do the "forgot password" it asks me for my email and sais Ill get an email, which I never get. Not even in spam :S
    I would try signing up with a different email and start from new.



  6. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    PIN
    22B633D6
    Device
    9700
    OS
    5
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Jerde View Post


    Some of you are lucky enough to get the Facebook 2.0 update today via the BlackBerry Beta Zone program. The new update fixes chat issues, and a 'sign in' issue users were experiencing. Facebook 2.0 is only available for Beta Zone members who have OS 6. If you’re not a member yet, get signed up here... blackberry.com/beta.


    Thanks @Alsaad!
    Facebook 2.0 is by far the best update I've come across. Inbuilt chat is working just fine. The interface is just too good and I'm in love with it. Only bug I cud have figured is the FB notification seen on the Homescreen does not turn up in d the drop down menu and I'm facing same issue with WhatsApp...

    Imran

  7. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Device
    BlackBerry Z10
    OS
    10.0.9.2743
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Posts
    7,929
    Quote Originally Posted by cooldude00 View Post
    Facebook 2.0 is by far the best update I've come across. Inbuilt chat is working just fine. The interface is just too good and I'm in love with it. Only bug I cud have figured is the FB notification seen on the Homescreen does not turn up in d the drop down menu and I'm facing same issue with WhatsApp...

    Imran
    Yes, RIM has done a great job so far with Facebook 2.0. There will be a lot of happy users when it becomes official.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Facebook For BlackBerry v2.0 available in Beta Zone
    By TwistMyMind in forum BlackBerry Apps
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-18-2011, 11:00 AM
  2. Twitter For BlackBerry v1.1.0.16 available in Beta Zone
    By TwistMyMind in forum BlackBerry Apps
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-01-2011, 05:00 PM
  3. Facebook 1.9 is Now Available in BlackBerry Beta Zone
    By horangi7 in forum BlackBerry Apps
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-25-2010, 01:52 PM
  4. HUGE! Facebook Beta v1.9 in BlackBerry Beta Zone
    By skygear in forum BlackBerry Apps
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-25-2010, 12:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •