QuickLaunch update v 1.5--fixes flickering in .141 & .148 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: QuickLaunch update v 1.5--fixes flickering in .141 & .148

  1. #21
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jerde View Post
    Did that but still not seeing it. Do I have to have to be running the .141 or .148 OS to see it? I'm running .75, just curious because know someone who is having issues but don't know if they know about flicker issue.
    I am running .148, but it says that we can uncheck the box, if we are running something other than .141 or .148. You sure you have 2.0, correct? Because 1.5 and 2.0 do have same icons...Sorry not being rude or ignorant, but just wanted to make sure...as Cheetah also mentioned the flicker fix as one of the option choices.




  2. #22
    Lunars Edge Design's Avatar
    Lunars Edge Design is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow Lunars Edge Design On Twitter Add Lunars Edge Design on Facebook
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    USA
    Device
    PlayBook
    OS
    2.1
    Posts
    376
    Liked
    34 times
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    I am running .148, but it says that we can uncheck the box, if we are running something other than .141 or .148. You sure you have 2.0, correct? Because 1.5 and 2.0 do have same icons...Sorry not being rude or ignorant, but just wanted to make sure...as Cheetah also mentioned the flicker fix as one of the option choices.
    Yes I have v2.0 installed???? Can you snap a shot of the option?

  3. #23
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jerde View Post
    Yes I have v2.0 installed???? Can you snap a shot of the option?
    Jerde check out my review on QL there is a pic with the flicker fix option on there

    http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/3...-0-review.html

  4. #24
    Lunars Edge Design's Avatar
    Lunars Edge Design is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow Lunars Edge Design On Twitter Add Lunars Edge Design on Facebook
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    USA
    Device
    PlayBook
    OS
    2.1
    Posts
    376
    Liked
    34 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Jerde check out my review on QL there is a pic with the flicker fix option on there

    http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/3...-0-review.html
    Thanks bryan, I definitely don't see the option on my phone. I know that I installed everything just right...??? I emailed QL tech support to see what is going on. I'll post back when I find out.

  5. #25
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jerde View Post
    Thanks bryan, I definitely don't see the option on my phone. I know that I installed everything just right...??? I emailed QL tech support to see what is going on. I'll post back when I find out.
    Your welcome and let us know that is very strange?

  6. #26
    Lunars Edge Design's Avatar
    Lunars Edge Design is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow Lunars Edge Design On Twitter Add Lunars Edge Design on Facebook
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    USA
    Device
    PlayBook
    OS
    2.1
    Posts
    376
    Liked
    34 times
    From QL tech support:

    "the flicker option only shows up in .141 and 148. some themes with thick borders or themes built incorrectly that change screen dimensions will cause this."

  7. #27
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jerde View Post
    From QL tech support:

    "the flicker option only shows up in .141 and 148. some themes with thick borders or themes built incorrectly that change screen dimensions will cause this."
    Thanks for the update Jerde makes sense that it only shows up with those OS's.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •