If it feels like it's been years since you've seen an update for BlackBerry Wallet, your feelings are accurate. Minus a few slight tweaks, this application hasn't seen many updates since it's initial launch in 2008.
Yesterday's update brought a new UI & several new features, including:
- Save time by automatically filling in forms with credit card information, billing addresses, shipping information and more
- Use BlackBerry Wallet to store and retrieve reward program numbers and info
- Enter and retrieve account info for logging into your favorite shopping websites
- Advanced password security keeps your credit card and billing information protected
- Add and retrieve gift card or loyalty program information to accumulate points, rewards