Connect With Personal Assistants With The MyAssist.com App!
The demand for virtual personal assistants is becoming a surprisingly popular venture with the advances in technology. It's not only limited to computers or even professionals, but now, with the MyAssist.com App, anyone with a Blackberry, professional or not, who has need of a little task delegating is able to join in on the time-saving fun!
I know you're wondering what on Earth you'd need a personal assistant for, but here's what the application and its assistants are capable of helping you out with:
- Book a flight, hotel, and/or rental car
- Modify an existing travel itinerary
- Request a restaurant recommendation
- Arrange a taxi or limo service
- Find an answer to a trivia question
- Request directory lookup and directions
- Purchase show or event tickets
- Send flowers to your mother
- Arrange golf course or spa reservations
- Assist with language translations
- Request medical assistance or referral
I don't know that I need my own assistant yet but it sure sounds like fun to try out anyway. So, if you're in need of delegating your remedial tasks, try it out, this might be for you!
Here is what one customer had to say:
If you try it out, let us know what you think of its pros and cons.
"I was having a hard time finding five tickets to the Radio City Music Hall Rockettes Christmas Spectacular. So I called MyAssist to see if they could help me. Not only did they locate five really great seats together they did so at a big discount. I won't hesitate to call them again, for anything! Jen S., Dallas TX"
Check out the MyAssit app in BlackBerry's App World!
::bbos:: - Avonlea