Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 17 to 24 of 28

  1. #17
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    i just checked and there is, i should check before i ask

    thanks anyways!

    eal... how are you finding out about these updates?



  2. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Saturn
    PIN
    which one?
    Device
    9900/PlayBook
    OS
    good question
    Carrier
    All of them
    Posts
    2,405

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    wait, there is a new update since this morning? im confuzzled
    yes one more today now is ver .43

  3. #19
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    Quote Originally Posted by bmtenney View Post
    Yes my dear there is

    Sorry would have shot it to you but my phone is out of order
    yea i bbm'd you and your MIA... thanks though!



  4. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    yea i bbm'd you and your MIA... thanks though!
    Yep putting on the new case and having issues with screen protector :irked:

  5. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Christiansburg, VA
    PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    Posts
    1,304
    Quote Originally Posted by bmtenney View Post
    Yep putting on the new case and having issues with screen protector :irked:
    bmt....

    I just got a new custom theme (based on Marcus's) from Brandon last night, and emailed him this morning saying that I thought there was a "bug-a-boo" in his theme...did battery pulls...etc.. Then I noticed when I got into BerryWeather that my theme wallpaper changed when I closed BeWeather...and it was doing it whenever it updated. Deleted BeW, and went to redownload it, and noticed a different version number...Aha...they figured it out!!

    Emailed Brandon back...and we had a good laugh
    Last edited by Orio; 05-14-2009 at 01:40 PM.



  6. #22
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    Quote Originally Posted by oriofan8 View Post
    bmt....

    I just got a new custom theme (based on Marcus's) from Brandon last night, and emailed him this morning saying that I thought there was a "bug-a-boo" in his theme...did battery pulls...etc.. Then I noticed when I got into BerryWeather that my theme wallpaper changed when I closed BeWeather...and it was doing it whenever it updated.

    Emailed Brandon back...and we had a good laugh
    lmao, i know this isnt directed towards me but

    maybe marcus is starting something with his custom... the marcus edition looks quite tempting minus the ql

    but ill stick to my Nu Grl Light

  7. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by oriofan8 View Post
    bmt....

    I just got a new custom theme (based on Marcus's) from Brandon last night, and emailed him this morning saying that I thought there was a "bug-a-boo" in his theme...did battery pulls...etc.. Then I noticed when I got into BerryWeather that my theme wallpaper changed when I closed BeWeather...and it was doing it whenever it updated. Deleted BeW, and went to redownload it, and noticed a different version number...Aha...they figured it out!!

    Emailed Brandon back...and we had a good laugh
    LOL glad it worked out for you

    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    lmao, i know this isnt directed towards me but

    maybe marcus is starting something with his custom... the marcus edition looks quite tempting minus the ql

    but ill stick to my Nu Grl Light
    Don't inflate his ego anymore babe

  8. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Christiansburg, VA
    PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    Posts
    1,304
    I really like Marcus's idea....including the QL. I can use convenience for other stuff...and heck...it's new. Ol' Brandon gotten 'bought $40 from me...deservedly so I should add. I have 4 custom jobs.

    fftopic:fftopic: Sorry....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •