Sams Club luanches new mobile site, and BlackBerry app
Sams Club has released a new app for us BlackBerry users, designed to make the shopping experience more useful and pain free. I dont have a membership, so I cant give you my hands on opinion, but what I can see in Appworl, it looks like a nifty app to have.
- Locate and get driving directions to any Sam's Club – narrow the selection by services, including: Photo, Gas, Tire and Battery and more
- Get in-depth product details and Member reviews by using the built-in barcode scanner or searching the product catalog
- Sam's Club Plus Members: check your account to see your available eValues℠
- Check product availability and featured items by Club
- Get updates and alerts about your Membership, eValues℠, featured products, local Club events and more
- Browse an extended product selection at SamsClub.com
- View information about your Club including hours of operation, contact information and a detailed Club map
So if you are a member, this app might be a useful addition to your BB utility belt.
Hey Ap - Ive got a S.Club membership. I think I could download and review the S.Club App if you think it'd be of interest to our members.
Originally Posted by BlackBerryBoss
I say go for it. A review will be a great benefit to the membership.
Agreed, since I cant, someone with a membership should. Looks like you've been drafted BBB.
I will spend this weekend using the app and using it to shop at the Sam's club chain. Come Monday night Ill write up a review.
Tags for this Thread