Dropbox for BlackBerry Updated to 1.0.34 With Multiple Fixes
Just a mere 24 hours ago Dropbox updated their application for BlackBerry to version 1.0.34, taking care of a gaggle of fixes in the process.
If your unfamiliar with Dropbox, it is an amazing piece of software: Dropbox is software that syncs your files online and across your computers. Put your files into your Dropbox on one computer, and they'll be instantly available on any of your other computers that also have Dropbox installed (Windows, Mac, Linux and mobile devices too!). Because copies of your files are stored on Dropbox's secure servers, you have access to them from anywhere you can log in to your Dropbox account.
* saving non-ascii texts results in garbled text
* handling of edge cases when running out of space on sd card and in device memory
* open-edit-upload usecase wasn’t working for devices with encryption enabled
* share link freezes for some users
* open-edit-upload usecase fails for files with non-ascii filenames
* “would you like to allow logging” dialog shouldn’t appear on first launch
* on rotatable devices, in image gallery, the displayed/cached image is smaller than screen size (shouldn’t happen)
* app should ask for permissions in advance on first launch
* app should support multiple third-party app associations for a given file type (e.g multiple pdf viewers)
* music/video stops when screen fades out
* user gets a “not enough room to write file” message when trying to open a file that’s already open in docs2go
Already have it? Let us know what you think about the update below!