Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 11

  1. #1
    Kris's Avatar
    Kris is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow Kris On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507

    Best Instant Messaging App.

    Ok so i am looking for the best free Instant Messaging App. anyone got any ideas? also I'm looking for one that lets you have like Yahoo & Aim all in one :-)

    Any help is greatly appreciated



  2. #2
    Neolantis's Avatar
    Neolantis is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master Follow Neolantis On Twitter
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    2,578
    I like BBM but that won't help

  3. #3
    Kris's Avatar
    Kris is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow Kris On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    Quote Originally Posted by Neolantis View Post
    I like BBM but that won't help
    Gah wouldn't it be great if they put AIM and Yahoo into BBM that would rock LOL but it wont happen.



  4. #4
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Neolantis View Post
    I like BBM but that won't help
    I like bbm as well but the only problem I have with it is that Stiefler some how got my pin :bs2:

  5. #5
    Kris's Avatar
    Kris is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow Kris On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    Quote Originally Posted by bmtenney View Post
    I like bbm as well but the only problem I have with it is that Stiefler some how got my pin :bs2:
    lol burn



  6. #6
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by KristopherF View Post
    Ok so i am looking for the best free Instant Messaging App. anyone got any ideas? also I'm looking for one that lets you have like Yahoo & Aim all in one :-)

    Any help is greatly appreciated
    Disclaimer I have never tried this one don't blame if it sucks

    Instango Free Instant Messenger For BlackBerry Releases Version 2.0 | BlackBerryNews.com

  7. #7
    Kris's Avatar
    Kris is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow Kris On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    Quote Originally Posted by bmtenney View Post
    Disclaimer I have never tried this one don't blame if it sucks

    Instango Free Instant Messenger For BlackBerry Releases Version 2.0 | BlackBerryNews.com
    Yea I tried this one and it's to buggy and sluggish but thank you :-)

  8. #8
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Yeah BBM is the only good one lol. I just tried Beejive and that one sucked too. So far I have not found one that does not have major bugs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •