BBSAK Upgrades To v1.8.0
With the recent release of BlackBerry OS 6.0, developers have been pushing out upgrades to their apps to make them compatible. BlackBerry Swiss Army KNife is the latest Dev to up their app.
If your familiar with loading different operating systems on your phone, you've probably run across this free app. If not, here's a little background info. BBSAK was designed to be a more user friendly JL Cmdr replacement tool. This app uses Javaloader to perform its tasks.
Before you attempt to install this to your PC, be sure to uninstall the older version first.
.NET Framework 2.0
Blackberry Desktop Manager or Drivers
Version 1.8.0 Feature List:
• Redesigned code for better performance.
• New Javaloader for OS 6.0 compatibility.
• Wipe Blackberry leaving a 507 error.
• Reset Blackberry to factory state removing any IT Policy.
• Take Screenshots of your Blackberry (Screenshots stored in My Pictures\BBScreenies now)
• Auto-Detects if phone is plugged in first.
• Displays PIN so you know your connected.
• Will not let you do any actions until phone detected.
• Load OS will auto delete Vendor.xml and start Loader.exe. (BBDM is needed for this)
• Backup 3rd Party Apps.
• Restore 3rd Party Apps.
Mac version? Bueller......Beuller......
This is a great tool but ever since I went from Vista to 7 on my laptop I have never been able to see my S2.
Does anyone else have the problem of the Wipe Device button not work? I have my device plugged in, and when I click on the Wipe Device button, nothing happens.
Before, in version 1.7, it worked fine. I would get a message warning me about wiping the device.