Trillian Beta Updated to v126.96.36.199
Trillian has made another move closer to a final release. They have just pushed out yet another new Beta version! v188.8.131.52 doesn't seem to have any major changes, however it has some very needed fixes. Some of the fixes have been listed below:
- ‘Auth’ contacts should be in offline group
- AutoText support
- BIS connection problems
- Can’t add accounts once signed in
- Constant Red LED
- Double spacebar & auto caps support
- Fix LED speed to mirror standard speed
- Hide avatars and other internal images from BB Media app
- LED color support
- List control not exposing expand/collapse menu options
- Usernames with “_” aren’t being allowed but should be
- Improvements to battery usage
The first beta was almost unusable for me due to the number of bugs.
Are there any real improvements on usability with this one?
this release is soooooo much better. definitely switching my main IM app to this.
Thanks for the great input guys!
Cannot get Facebook to work. I enter email and pw, it says success and then facebook connect error. Geeze!
Found this to be a workable fix over at CrackBerry.com - I tested it and it worked...
Set up your facebook with trillian's web based client and then restart trillian for blackberry.
You can log onto trillian for web at trillian.im from your desktop/ laptop computer.
Last edited by ktklein; 06-18-2010 at 01:17 PM.
Thank you good sir!
Rep added for a very nice contribution.
Tags for this Thread