SmrtGuard updated - New features
We just got word from SmrtGuard that they have released an updated version of their product. Rather then reading the new update from me, what better way then to read it from SmrtGuard themselves?
"Here at SmrtGuard, we have just released SmrtSecurity in v2.24 that is now part of our Mobile Security solution for smartphone users. SmrtSecurity includes Anti-SPAM and Anti-Virus features. With Anti-SPAM, it will allows users to block unwanted calls and emails. With our reliable backup technology, the Blacklist of unwanted email and phone number are backed up so no more pains of re-entering when switching devices. With Anti-Virus, we are seeing an increase in number of spyware in the mobile space. Our Anti-virus will give users the choice of removing or adding to ignore list.
What’s New in SmrtGuard v2.24:
· Anti-SPAM – With SmrtGuard Pro, you can now block unwanted calls (event private and unknown callers) and unwanted emails. SmrtGuard will also backup the list of blocked phone numbers and emails so when you switch device, you don’t have to reenter again.
· Anti-Virus – Afraid of someone installing spyware and malware on your smartphone? We got you covered. Setup scheduled scan and you will known when SmrtGuard finds a potential malware on your Smartphone.
· New SPAM tab in the Dashboard that allow you to export your SPAM Blacklist.
· Other improvements and fixes
How to Download:
Point your BlackBerry browser to SmrtGuard - Your Smartphone Guardian™ and click on download
On your BlackBerry Smartphone:
1. Click on SmrtGuard icon
2. Click on About SmrtGuard menu
3. Click on "Check for Update"
You will be taken to the download site from there.
now if only I had smrtgaurd that I won but never received during the bbos giveaway....
All winners have been notified. If you did not receive an email, please contact SmrtGuard.
Originally Posted by greg
Dont know if anyone from smrt guard monitors these threads, but for anyone here that has a 8350, check and see if smrtguard backs up your direct connect numbers! I have been through 3 versions and still no luck Anyone have anyother thoughts?
Let me check on an answer for you. I am not to familiar with smrtguard but let me see if anyone on the team knows the answer to this.
Originally Posted by Active_Matrix
Should only take an email or a phone call to they're tech support. All of the winning names were given to Smrtguard so they should have it on file.
Originally Posted by Kbizzles
Tags for this Thread