BerryBuzz 3.0 released! Bellshare adds many new features
Here's a nice little surprise that popped up in the middle of the night. Our good friends at Bellshare have released an update to the popular app BerryBuzz. It allows you to customize your BlackBerry LEDs in every way imaginable. And version 3 adds some nice new options. One of the biggest features added was the addition of IM & social apps. BerryBuzz now supports a very long list of apps. There are also 4 new colors, 12 new disco variations & the ability to stack colors or create your own custom color. Let's just say you can choose to light your berry up like a Christmas tree; but don’t think this app is all about LEDs. It also supports options for adjusting the vibration on incoming notifications. This is yet another feature packed app by Bellshare. See below for the full list of new features.
Changes in BerryBuzz 3.0:
- Major rework of the user interface (With option to black out all screens)
- Added support for instango, BeejiveIM, IM+, WhatsApp, Skype, MySpace, Twitter (RIM), TweetGenius, UberTwitter, SocialScope, OpenBeak, Viigo, ebay App, MeterBerry
- Addded option to vibrate while ringing for all notifications
- Added 4 new colors and 12 new LED disco colors
- Added support for stacking 2 LED colors for even more color variations
- Added contact LEDs that let you assign LED colors to calls/SMS/e-mails from specific contacts
- Added option to vibrate/play sound when call connected/disconnected
- Many bug fixes
Last edited by Natemz; 04-09-2010 at 07:46 AM.
Amazing upgrade by Bellshare. Really love all the new features. Have been using this app for a long time and not sure how I could go without it now.
oooo Look at all the pretty colors!! count them 33 different stand alone sets. Not to mention u can use 2 solid colors for one setting.
Thanks for the frontpage luv Nate!
Nope $2.00. With a major platform upgrade like this there will be an upcharge. ie buzz 2.0 -> 3.0
Originally Posted by era3z
Where is the option to change the background screen to black?
top right hand corner under settings. It's a little check box just above the Mute LED and reminders during....
Originally Posted by HarlyFan
Last edited by smcoldbb; 04-09-2010 at 08:30 AM.
My upgrade was free.
Originally Posted by smcoldbb
Tags for this Thread