Xobni Now Available on your Blackberry Device
Do you have an overwhelming number of contacts in your device? Would it make your life easier if you had a utility app to help you manage those contacts? Xobni Mobile Contact Application is here to solve all your problems. Trust me, managing 379 contacts is not easy, I personally have been waiting for something like this. Xobni Mobile is like your Blackberry address book on steroids, it does it all!!!
Xobni is a hard worker bee, always working to keep your contacts manageable. Xobni takes every email you receive directly or via CC, your sent mail and helps compile that into your contacts. With a very deep integration into the Blackberry OS, all of this complicated jargon is seamless and easy to use. For an additional fee Xobni Mobile has a service called Xobni Mobile One, which is able to sync your info to your Xobni Outlook. Could this app get any better???
- Email addresses for everyone with whom you communicate
- Automatic phone number extraction
- Access to contacts using Xobni within the email compose screen or in standalone application
- Prioritized contacts using Xobni Rank, which lists contacts by how often you communicate with them versus alphabetically
- Saving of Xobni profiles in the event of hard drive crash or lost phone
- Quick access to valuable information, including:
- One-click access to Facebook and LinkedIn profiles, including photos
- Recent SMS, phone calls and emails exchanged, and shared appointments
- Shared network of people
- Ability to send your calendar availability to all contacts
- Xobni for BlackBerry standalone app: $9.99 one-time fee
- Xobni for BlackBerry with Xobni One: $6.99 one-time fee + $3.99 recurring monthly fee
- One-year of Xobni for BlackBerry with Xobni One: $39.90/year
Generally speaking a utility feature/app would not get looked at twice with the pricing of this app, however I believe it sells itself. After I took a hard look at this app I feel there is enough value built into it, to warrant the higher then average cost. Although the service of Xobni Mobile One may not be for me I am getting my hands on the Mobile app.
Let us know what you think!!!
Are they shooting themselves in the foot with this pricing or can you deal with it, as I plan too?